Monday, May 23, 2011

Making a Comeback

Well, turns out life goes on even when you feel it wont. Our month has been full of emotions. Doubt, love, fear, joy, hope, defeat..just to name a few. I'm doing okay..keeping busy is really helping. I vow to stop being defined by our infertility nightmare.

Everyone feels sorry for us. Hell, I feel sorry for us. I'm sad that we have gone through so much and have nothing to show for it. Ill tell you know, no matter what happens for us the next few months and even years..we will be fine. We are fine.

I'm going to catch up here this week, before we head to the cottage for the holiday. Ill start with our anniversary dinner. We went to Ditkas Steakhouse. Yes, as in Mike Ditka, former Bears coach. I searched high and low for the perfect place to dine and thought my die-hard Bears stud would enjoy it. It was expensive, but worth every penny. Seriously, one of the best meals Ive ever had. We left Trevor with my parents and he played with the kids for hours and stayed up way past his bedtime. It was a good night for all. :)


..5 years and he still gives me butterflies..




Had to get a few with my Mini. She is looking more like me as she gets older. I am wondering if my new niece will look like me too. :)






9 comments:

The Pifer's said...

LOVE the pictures! You look fabulous! Y'all are a beautiful couple!

Bridget said...

We will be fine...we are fine. What a strong statement! Your dress was beautiful! Glad to hear that you had a nice anniversary!!

Bobbi said...

What a hottie!!! And, I'm glad to hear you're fine. No matter what happens, you are fine. :)

Jill said...

Hot mama! Love that dress! Happy Anniversary!!!

Erin said...

I love your dress and your comeback attitude! When we visited Chicago we had to go to Ditka's! My husband still talks about the oyster shooters. Happy Anniversary!

beth ewing said...

dang girl. look at you in that dress. hot mama!

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Wow she DOES look like you!

Cherish This Life! said...

Yeah for a fun night out, you guys look great. And I'm so happy to hear you are making a comeback - it's so hard but can be done and I am certain you will succeed with flying colors!

jenn said...

look at that ROCKIN bod of yours!!!! glad you enjoyed your anniversary!!!