Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One More Appointment

I went to the doctor yesterday and today. My estrogen level is up to 2696 and were looking at about 10 follicles that should be big enough. I am really hoping for 10. I know I will be disappointed with less. I do the same drug plan for tonight and return tomorrow. Likely, they will tell me to trigger tomorrow night for a Friday retrieval.

I was nervous all day, hoping they would not call me with trigger instructions for tonight. Tom is off on Friday and it would have been tricky having him there for retrieval Thursday. Now, my hubby can take care of me and the boy and treat us to Chik Fil A. (Thanks for the heads up about it being closed Sunday, I would have been incredibly mad to get there and see a CLOSED sign!)

I'm still hanging on. Tired, sore, feeling very full and achy. Ready to get these eggs outta my basket. ;0)

I am really dreading the anesthesia part, but it occurred to me that Ill be able to sleep allll day. I am okay with that.

Ill leave with more Trevor pics. Last week, I dressed him in his Daddy's flight suit. He was just the cutest!











9 comments:

Meagan said...

Love his little cheese face!

Erin said...

I too love the Cheese face! yay for the retrieval on Friday. Fingers crossed here.

Nichole said...

Best wishes! Love the cheese face and the outfit! Too cute!

Ashley said...

Good luck Erin!

Melissa said...

I know what you mean about dreading the "being put under" part. I am not looking foward to that either. I did fine last time but I don't like feeling loopy. Your almost there!!

Kahla said...

So close, very exciting! Sending tons of prayers your way! Trevor is adorable!

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE!!!

Staci said...

He needs some aviator glasses to finish the outfit :) Do they make them in toddler size?

The Pifer's said...

PRAYING FOR YOU LOVE!!!! Let me know how your appt goes!!!! :)