Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Officially TRIGGERED!

So much to update on..

I went to the doctor this morning, for the 6th time in 7 days. I got a good report from the ultrasound tech. I got the call this afternoon that we were good to move forward!! I was instructed to inject the trigger shot at 6:30pm, sharp. It was a hassle that involved Tom driving me my box of drugs and me freaking out about what needles to use and if I was doing the right amount. I was driving home and pulled over to inject at the exact minute. I took my antibiotic with dinner and will take 2 more tomorrow and one on Friday. Tomorrow is injection and appointment free! Tom and I have to be downtown at 5:30 am on Friday, eek! I think we may put Trevor to bed at my parents house tomorrow, so we wont have to wake him at 4am. We should be home pretty early and I cant wait to lounge for hours with my boys.

Ill start my endometrin Friday night and add in the PIO on Saturday morning. Transfer is set for 7:15 am on Wednesday. There is no talk of 3 day transfers with this clinic..I guess they are pretty confident in their work. They even scheduled my beta for the following Wednesday, May 4th. Two weeks from today. I cant wrap my head around all the thoughts I have toward that day..another post, another day.

Im off to check doctors next orders off my list..sex. :) Which has been my stress reliever through this stimming process. Sex>beer.

12 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, it seems to be happening pretty fast! But never fast enough, right? Praying for you!

Nichole said...

Best wishes! Crossing everything for you all! :o)

The Pifer's said...

When Dr's order sex it's always nice! LOL!!!

Praying for you sweet friend! So excited for you and I just know this is it for you...your cycle happened quickly it seemed; hopefully mine will go quick like yours :)

Love ya, and I CAN'T WAIT to meet you in person SOON with both of us having BABY BUMPS! eeekkkk!!! :))

Patterson Family said...

So excited for you!! Hope everything goes perfectly!

Jill said...

Yay! I really really hope everything is smooth sailing! :D

Bryan and Leslie Clark said...

I am a looong time follower, before Trevor, but have never posted. For some reason I'm feeling like this is it for you!

I love reading your family posts because I think I live close to you. The trip to Ikea and Bass Pro were good clues but the newest adventure to the new Chick-fil-a that's close to the mall is a dead giveaway. I live close to that mall.

Anyway- Good luck with everything and I'll be praying for you on Friday morning.

Leslie

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Wow, so exciting! It does seem to be going by fast this time around- I am keeping you guys in my prayers! I hope for amazing results on Friday!

And yay for sex! :)

On another note, I seriously wish we lived closer to each other because I would love to hang out and help you relieve some stress!

Lori B. said...

Yay for triggering!! Hoping all goes well on Friday and you get more than 10 eggs!! Good luck girl, I'll be thinking about you!

Tiffany said...

Yahoo for triggering! The doctor ordered sex? Huh? Never heard of that. Praying for you and thinking great thoughts.

Courtney said...

Oh man, I hope everything is just growing super well and good luck with everything! My friend IRL just had a retrieval today. I'm thinking about everyone on blogs and beyond going through this journey. You can't do it alone, keep us posted so we can keep praying!

Jen said...

Yay! Sending all my best to you these next few days!

Stace said...

Everything is crossed for you!!! I can't wait to hear the results after tomorrow. Here's for some happy, perfect eggs!!!!