Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mama's Monkey

This weekend was finally warm enough to head to the zoo!! Now that Trevor knows so much about animals, I knew he would go nuts. He absolutely loved it! We let him walk/run almost the entire time. He tried to climb into everyone elses wagons. I told Daddy he needed to fix Trevor's wheel..that's on his list this week. :)


We saw a lot of animals, enjoyed the sun, played in the park and made lots of monkey noises. He They are for sure his favorite animal! He would wave and say hi, hi, hi! at all the animals. I cant wait to take him back again and again.




His favorite part of the day? Running down the wheelchair ramp multiple times. He thought he was so cool.



All that running made on tired baby. He dozed off in Toms arms on the way out, fell asleep in the car, stayed asleep when placed in his crib, and slept another 3 hours! That night, he wore the monkey jammies he wouldn't let me leave the store without buying.

We are looking to go away for Mothers Day weekend still..somewhere closer..with a zoo. I'm not getting my hopes up until we find out Toms new schedule and the trip is booked!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, I can't wait to do that too! I'm jealous! Our weather has been so back and forth, it sucks. Trev is so adorable! You can see so much of his cute personality just through his pictures!

Ashley said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Love the pictures. :)

Shannon said...

Such fun pics of Trevor...What a wonderful day!

mb said...

the Saint Louis zoo is free! :) love your blog!

Sue said...

Trevor is sooooo cute :)

twondra said...

Looks like so much fun. :)

B. said...

Hi Erin! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. It's always nice to hear from someone else going through a similar experience. Although I truly wish I were the ONLY one dealing with IF- this is not something I would wish on my worst emeny (if I had one). But if I can't be alone in this mess, then at least I'm in the company of some terrific women. Trevor is adorable, and I wish you great success in your efforts to turn him into a big brother. I'll be following along!

Once Upon A Time said...

You are making me so excited for zoo trips this summer! That's been one thing I keep talking about doing- now if the weather just starts to cooperate up here... :)