Monday, April 25, 2011

Lots of Thoughts

We are halfway through the wait to the embryo transfer! I am seriously counting the hours until I arrive in the center, find out how many embryos made it to day 5 and get 2 put where they belong!

I have been so happy since I read that email. Ive read it again and again. I think thats why they only give you the one update until transfer day. No one wants to hear how they have less embryos each day. Yes, its normal, but I like thinking we have 13 right now. I am setting my hopes high and crossing my fingers we have 2 to transfer and 5-6 to freeze. I wont be disappointed if there are less, but I am confident in these bambinos.

The best part about this cycle has been my lining. It was beautiful all along and last time it was measured it was over 12. With my FET's, my lining was last measured at 7 & 8. I hope this will be the big difference in the cycle.

My pregnancy test is in 8 days. The embryos haven't even been transferred and I'm already excited. Its in the morning next Wednesday. I am thinking I will wait to test until that morning. I may test on Tuesday, we will see how I feel. I currently have no tests in my house.

Next Thursday, after work, Tom, Trev and I are going on a roadtrip! We are driving to Cincinnati, Ohio to meet up with Evan, Stephen and the triplets!! We are going to the zoo, a dinner and the indoor waterpark. We are so excited to see them again and watch the kids play. Tom and Stephen will finally get to meet! And I will get to hug Evan for the first time since..we both got pregnant and both miscarried. I may never let go..

I have a feeling the weekend will involve some celebrating. :)

7 comments:

Hilary said...

Crossing my fingers and thinking good thoughts for you :) How funny that you're going on a road trip to Ohio that weekend. That same weekend I will be going on a roadtrip from Columbus, Ohio (where I live now) to my mom's house in the Chicago suburbs.

Kahla said...

So excited for ya'll and sending a million prayers your way!

Once Upon A Time said...

Sending good, good thoughts your way!

Jen said...

Thinking of you today and sending lots of love and positive energy!!

The Riggs Family said...

Hey, I live in Cincinnati! Trevor and the triplets will love the zoo! We have a great one. I hope you enjoy our awesome city. Safe travels!

Stace said...

SOOOOOON!!!

Shannon said...

Praying for you and your babies!!!