Thursday, April 14, 2011

IVF Stimming Day 5

I had my appointment at 8:30 this morning. I love how I am always in and out in 10 minutes. I had my blood drawn and did a quick ultrasound. After 4 days of stimming, I have 5-10 follicles on each side, all under 10mm. They like the majority of them to be 18 in order to trigger. I waited all day to hear what the next step was. I figured I would go back Saturday or Monday. Nurse Lori called and they wanted me to add in the ganirelix injection, continue with 300 IU of follistim and come back tomorrow morning. I did the injections tonight and boy, did they sting afterward! I dont remember these medications kicking my butt like this! I am exhausted. I just feel drained. I have had a headache all day for the past couple. I can take Tylonel, but it usually takes a while to help. I checked my patient portal and my estrogen level is 675, which seems high to me. Maybe thats why theyre bringing me back so soon? Im going to ask in the morning. Tomorrow will be rough. I have to drive to the clinic for a 6:45 am appointment and then work a 10 hour day. We are supposed to go out afterward to celebrate Tom being home on a Friday night. I hope I have the energy.. Ill leave with some pictures of our 24-hour getaway. It was wonderful.









5 comments:

Stace said...

The getaway pictures are adorable!

Good luck tomorrow!

Nichole said...

Best wishes! Cute pictures! :o)

Cori said...

Your getaway looked amazing! Great pictures:) Wishing you the best!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Looks like you had nice little getaway.Cute pics!

April said...

LOVE the pictures! Especially the one with Tom and Trev walking on the pier!!