Saturday, April 2, 2011

IVF Cycle #2

Thursday, during my 345th trip to the bathroom since last Friday, I finally saw blood. It was anti-climatic. Just blood. All I could think was..here we go!! I went in yesterday for blood and ultrasound. I have 20+ teeny follicles just waiting to GROW! I started BC last night and will continue until Wednesday. Thursday, I will return to be sure everything is still quiet. I will start injections on Sunday, April 10th. Much to my surprise, I am excited. I am hopeful. I am going to give this cycle my all, because that's what I do. I feel a little uneasy, having never done IVF with this clinic. I keep reminding myself that I responded well last time and this clinic has even better success rates! According to this doctors schedule, I will have retrieval days before Easter..and have results before Mothers Day.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so exciting! We're only talking about a few weeks away - many, many prayers that this is your perfect cycle ;).

Alyssa said...

yay!

Meagan said...

Praying for a lovely mother's day bfp for you!

Jen said...

Sending you lots of goos thoughts, Erin!! I am very excited for you and am praying you get the mother's day present of your dreams:) all my best, Jen

Amber said...

Very exciting! Wouldn't this be the BEST Mother's Day present?!

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Come on little eggies! Grow, grow, grow!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

So exciting for you guys! I hope this mother's day holds special meaning for you and your sweet family. Much love to you!

Erin W said...

SO fun! Can't wait to follow along!

Stace said...

Grow and thrive follies!! Mother's Day will be so great!