Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In My Head #3

1. Toms new schedule starts Sunday. Guess when they can tell him what he is assigned to? Saturday. We are pretty sure he will get moved to a new division, keep the 3-11pm shift and move to Tuesday & Wednesday off, which is the worst possible days for us. Boo!! 2. I ordered my son a kilt today. He is the ring bearer in Sams wedding in July and I am going to die when I see him walk down that aisle. I am the Matron of Honor, Tom is an usher, Trev's a ring bearer and Delaney is a flower girl(who is wearing a pettiskirt that is so gorgeous!). My whole family will be there, including the new little Princess. I hope we can get some great family photos to blow up. The photographer is amazing and did another wedding I stood up in last year! 3. I thought 2011 was the year for weddings..we already have 3 next summer! One is in Colorado, one is my best friends and one more in August. I LOVE weddings and love that we are at the "age" people start getting married. I also love that we are the old married couple attending these weddings. :) 4. Trevor got a pet fish this weekend. Were still deciding on a name. Its bright blue..any suggestions? 5. I am off work next week and have TONS on my to do list. I have some friends to visit with, a little bit of work to pick up, we plan to go to our cottage for the 2 days Tom is off(whatever they may be!), and Ill be stimming and going to doctors appointments. I hope the weather cooperates so I can take Trevor to the Arboretum right by our house! 6. Tomorrow morning is my blood/ultrasound appointment. I believe its just to give me the go ahead to start stims on Sunday. I am in such an odd place this cycle. Hopeful, but cautious. Scared, yet excited. Anxious, and relaxed. 7. Trevor's 18 month pics are this Friday(a bit early) because our photographer is moving! I got super cute outfits and hope Trevor cooperates. The weather is calling for rain..we will see. 8. Trevor is terrified of the swing. We've gone to the park twice this week and he freaks out. Somehow, he is a daredevil on the play equipment and loves the slides. And loves to give me a heart attack for 30 minutes straight as he lives life dangerously. 9. Tom is off tonight and tomorrow. I am :) today. 10. I am very curious to see how my body will respond to the IVF meds. Last IVF cycle, I did BC longer, follistim and repronex, lupron and the trigger shot. This time, we will use follistim and ganirelix, low dose hcg and the trigger. Im going to try to not compare cycles, but it will be tough. We had 12 eggs retrieved, 2 transferred and 4 frozen. All that and only one baby. I am REALLY HOPING we get a pregnancy and some to freeze outta this. I dont know why its one big paragraph..I tried to fix it and it keeps going back to it!! Sorry!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Cassie has a blue fish for a pet also. We named him "Blue" from Blue Clues and also because he is blue. Genius huh? :o)

Nichole said...

I say Dori for the fish. :o) Blue is cute too though! Crossing my fingers tightly for you all! <3

Patterson Family said...

Drake hates the swing, too! We have one on our pergola, and I tried to put him in it again tonight...no go. Hope the weather cooperates for pictures this weekend!

Jodi said...

I also think Dori! All of the fish in our tank (all 4 of them) are named after Finding Nemo Fish! And Dori is easy to say :)

Christa said...

The paragraph thing is happening to me too! Stupid blogger.

Dori sounds like a good name - I like Nichole's suggestion.

I'll be thinking about you and hoping so much for a fantastic outcome of this IVF cycle!!!

Jen said...

Thinking of you, Erin! I also hope Tom gets a shift that works out for you and your family. I work strange hours sometimes and I know how thatbcan add an extra dynamic to family life. Take care!

espo said...

I've been reading your blog updates and just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your upcoming cycle!

Jamie said...

We just got a blue fish this week too! A betta! Lauren couldn't decide if she wanted Ookie (from the book Ookie Spooky) or Mailman but in the end she chose Mailman.

I liked Blueberry, Sky, or Puddle but she wanted nothing to do with ideas.