Saturday, April 16, 2011

Getting There..

Thank God, we had a better report today! My estrogen level went up, like it was supposed to. I have 14 follicles they measured, ranging from 8-12. My left ovary is being quite the slacker with only 4 on that side. The lining is triple stripe and fabulous. I am so happy to not have an appointment tomorrow. Tonight, I did 40 units of low dose hcg, 75 units of follistim and the ganirelix injection. I will do the same tomorrow and return Monday morning. I am still exhausted, but the headaches have been better. My belly is tender and really irritated from the ganirelix shot for a while after. Tom and I ended up going to see a movie last night and I dressed way down into yoga pants to be comfortable. :) Tom heads back to work tomorrow. Trevor and I have to run to the mall for a quick return. I'm purposely going to the mall further away..so I can check out the new ChikFilA..and get a banana pudding milkshake. My mouth is watering thinking about it. Is it just us, or is your weather out of whack? Last Sunday, it was 82 degrees. We were sweaty and dirty and sped to Toys R Us to purchase Trevors watertable(a late Christmas gift from Uncle Mike). We put it on our teeny patio and he loved it! Im glad we got one day of use. This whole week the temp continued to drop and it snowed a few flurries today. We had such a long winter and are SO ready for Spring. Were halfway to May!!





Anyway, thank you for all of the support with this cycle. According to the stats, there is a 58% chance Ill be pregnant this time next month. I'm having a hard time picturing that. But, I am hopeful. Once I see the word pregnant again, I plan to lay flat for about 2 months. That way, nothing can "fall" out. ;)

9 comments:

Amy said...

Not sure if you meant that you were going to the mall and CFA tomorrow, but don't forget they are closed on Sundays. :(

Renee said...

Glad your report went better today. Fingers crossed!

I'm from Michigan and, yes, our weather is CRAZY! We had 80 degree weather last weekend and today it's snowing. Gross!

Stace said...

I love the water table... we might need to get one of those for Colby, he's such a water baby! And I wouldn't know much about this weather... :P But from what I hear it's all over the map!

Bobbi said...

So happy for a better report!!!! :) The weather has been GORGEOUS here, but then again...I live in California. :) 58% odds are GREAT! More than the flip of a coin. If those are the same odds that gave you your son, then obviously, you're in for a real treat. :)

Nichole said...

Best wishes to you!

And yep, Chick-Fil-A is closed tomorrow. Those shakes are to die for though! I had one a couple weeks ago. YUMMO!

Patterson Family said...

Looks like Trevor had lots of fun last weekend! I totally agree on this crazy weather. I'm ready for the 70s all the time!

The Pifer's said...

Praying for you sweetie!!! I know this is it for you!! :) Let me know how Monday goes, text me if you can because I won't be able to get online and check until later that night.

Jodi said...

Glad you had a better day!

Yes, in MI weather is crazy and it's SO depressing! I'm so ready for Spring, for real, not wind and snow!

I love that water table. We were just talking about getting one.

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm... CFA!!! I haven't had their banana pudding shake (doesn't tempt me) but give me some chicken with their CFA sauce and I'm in!!!