Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Appointment Tomorrow..

Thanks for all the help with my follistim issue. I ended up calling the pharmacy after I wrote it and the nurse told me they always overfill, usually right about 100 IU. Exactly what everyone said. :) I was stressed because I did not remember there being that much from my follistim days for IUI's or Trevs IVF. Also, 100 seems a bit excessive to leave room for error..but hey, Ill take it! Tom and I ran off to the cottage last night, after getting off work. Today, we slept in, had pancakes, walked around Lake Geneva, enjoyed the sunshine and spent all day talking about how great this summer will be. Now, Trevor is napping and were lounging. We will head back home after going for a walk to the beach. Tonight is Follistim night #4. I go in at 8:30am to see whats happenin! The shots have been a breeze..even easier than Lupron. Last nights second shot stung and bled a bit. I have a few teeny bruises, no big deal. I feel like I am bloated already. I hope the bloat turns into a baby bump quickly.

6 comments:

Lori B. said...

Glad you are having a nice relaxing time! I think taking time to relax during an IVF cycle is really important. Good luck tomorrow and I can't wait to hear how many follicles are growing!!

Krista said...

Your little break sounds great! Glad to hear everything is going well!!

Erin said...

I am hoping for a baby bump too! I am so happy to hear you are relaxing and having a great time at the cottage.

Patterson Family said...

What a fun little getaway! I love Lake Geneva! Glad the shots are going well. Hoping for some great follies tomorrow!

The Pifer's said...

Praying for a baby bump for you sweetness! Your always in my prayers!!!

Gretchen said...

Erin-
I have been silently lurking on your blog and have been keeping you in my prayers constantly! I hope things go very smooth this cycle and your "bloat" turns to "bump" very soon :)

Glad you guys were able to escape for a little bit!