Friday, April 29, 2011

2dp5dt

Thanks for all of your kind words about our cycle. Its still unbelievable to me.

I came home to flowers, a card, Chipotle and pineapple that night. Hubby knows how to make an infertile girl smile. Have I mentioned here that Tom gets 50% off at Chipotle? Yep, police discount. We get a huge, delicious meal for about $6. Its amazing.

Anyway, I'm still really exited but will admit that the fear of a failure has crept in. It would be devastating for this not to work. I'm going to ignore those fears and keep the faith.

I felt tons of little cramps and pulls all day after the transfer. I'm tired, but when am I not tired? Ive been feeling lightheaded here and there..which is what my early symptom was with Trevor's cycle. I hope that's a good sign. Oh, and I felt so nauseous yesterday for about an hour. Sometimes, I wonder if its all in my head.

These PIO injections are terrible this cycle. I had PIO left over from my FET and it expires tomorrow. I figured I would use the vial until I couldn't anymore. Ive never had so many bruises and knots from PIO before. I start a new vial Sunday and will see if the "fresh" stuff makes a difference. I will gladly deal with this for 10 more weeks if needed.

Im trying to stay busy. Tonight were doing dinner for my little brothers bday. He is 20 today! Tomorrow will be nuts..bachelor/bachelorette festivities for us allll day and night. Sunday is mine and Trevs day. We may go try a new museum if it rains.

Im not sure if/when to test. Tuesday is the day I usually go with..6 days post. We will see.

Have a good weekend, everyone!!

8 comments:

Pete, Alison and Charlie said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping there's a big blue line on Tuesday! x

Kristal said...

So happy that everything has been working in your favor this time around! I'll be crossing my fingers for some double lines this coming week...oh and a very sticky baby :)

The Pifer's said...

I KNOW this is it for you sweet friend! Praying for you day in and day out! Keep the FAITH! I hear you on the exhaustion thing; I am just on the 3rd shot and I am utterly exhausted. I could probably sleep all day if I could! :) ALL FOR THE LOVE OF BABIES---love it!

<3 ya hun!

Patterson Family said...

I'll be gone next week, but hope everything goes great. I'll be anxious to see your BFP when I get back! :-)

Erin Crista said...

Fingers crossed for your BFP!!!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

What a sweet husband you have!

Hoping and praying so hard for you guys!!

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Keep the faith, sweetie!

Jen said...

This is it! Sending you lots of good thoughts! I can't wait to hear your wonderful news on Tuesday! PS: your hubby sounds so sweet:)