Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jersey Shore Fans?

So, I have a good friend who really loves the show. We were out with her for St. Patricks Day and she said how she saw this onesie she really wanted to order Trevor. I told her the size, she emailed me at 2am and said she ordered it and hoped it would be there in time for the finale. Well, it arrived, hours before. We decked Trevor out as Pauly D..our own Trevy D, if you will.. We put on his stylish, tight jeans he got for his bday, the onesie and Tom did his hair. He was only missing glitter..

We are so proud. Haha I cant believe we did this to him.

GYM


TAN

LAUNDRY




:)

22 comments:

Jen said...

So glad to see a playful and happy post! I love reading your posts and following your story. This is precious:-)

Momma B. said...

This is hilarious! I'm new to your blog BTW, and I just love it! Next you gotta teach him to fist pump!

Momma B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Super cute!!!

Shawna said...

So adorable!! Love it

Caz said...

umm

BEST POST EVER!

He's so cute :)

Mrs. V said...

Too funny!! Love it!

Steph{anie} said...

Quite possibly the most amazing thing ever! GTL baby ;)

Hillary said...

That might just be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life! GTL BABY!

Megan Myers said...

That is so awesome!! He looks adorable with the spikey hair!

LucieP said...

haha he knows what's up!

Jen said...

OMG Erin! That is so funny! You should submit it to the show producers or something! Hope you're hanging in there, thinking of you!

Patterson Family said...

So, I don't follow Jersey Shore, but Trevor is just TOO cute in these pictures!!

Laura said...

I'm not a fan of the show but that. is. awesome!! Haha!!

Sarah said...

LOVE this!

Staci said...

I don't watch the show but I've heard enough about it. Trevor looks so cute :)

Amber said...

HAHA! I'm dying :). This is fabulous :).

Tiffany said...

HOW CUTE AND FUNNY!

Whitney said...

I LOVE THIS!!! We're JS fans and Trevy D is precious!

Cori said...

This is AWESOME. Just another day at the shore.... LOL

Tiffany said...

A little bit of G-T-L! I LOVE IT and YOUR Trevey D!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Erin, this is hilarious! He is way more attractive than Pauly D, though! :)