Friday, March 11, 2011

In My Head #1

I am going to start a new little thing on my blog.. a series of posts with random thoughts and updates. Everything that is in my head right about now. :) Here it goes:

1. I have been sleeping better! But the headaches have been constant. I would be so happy if they would go away!

2. Our IVF cycle was approved by our insurance company. Our big appointment is next Friday.

3. I called and spoke with the nurse to ask my questions. I got almost all the answers I wanted. More details after Fridays appointment.

4. We got Taylor Swift tickets today! AND they're great seats!

5. I have never been more ready for Spring. I took Trevor on a walk today and am looking forward to more 50 degree afternoons spent outside!

6. The new bid at Toms job starts today. He finds out his fate in 2 weeks. Everything can change..the division he works in, hours he works and days off.

7. We have decided to take a trip in October. I'm 99% sure were heading to San Diego! It'll be our late 5 yr. anniversary/early 2nd birthday trip.

8. I'm stressing about where we will move this summer. Our lease is up July 31st and although we are happy here, we need to move closer to Toms work. Were still debating buying/renting again. So many pros and cons!

9. I am fairly confident we will start our IVF cycle on March 27th.

10. I really, really love this picture of us. We look so happy.


10 comments:

J.Mo said...

It's so nice to see you smile Erin. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts this month.
SN; I saw Taylor Swift last year, and she puts on a REALLY good show (if you can get past all of the screaming tween girls ;) )

Sue said...

Love your new little thing idea!!

1. congrats on ins. approving the ivf cycle, what a relief
2. good luck to Tom in 2 weeks
3. your trip sounds great
4. that picture needs to be framed and up on your wall!

Crossing My Fingers said...

My non-IF blog is full of random thoughts! I know a lot of people going to Taylor Swift!

Melissa said...

Were looking at doing a fresh IVF cycle also...first appointment is in April. Good luck with your cycle!

Oh...and love San Diego! I went there last Oct to visit my brother. LOVED it!

Patterson Family said...

You sound great, Erin!! And, that is a wonderful picture of your family!

I've heard San Diego is beautiful! Definitely on my list of places to visit.

Its A Corny Life... said...

Please come to San Diego and if you do, please let me crash your party for an hour or so. I'd love to meet you in person and I bet Trev and my Lilly would get along great!

Annalien said...

Hi, I am a new reader. That is a gorgeous picture of your family!

Sarah said...

Hi Erin! Thanks so much for coming by my blog! I am your newest follower :)

Your little boy is adorable! I am so excited to follow your IVF for baby #2. We are also celebrating our 5 year anniversary in Oct! Ours in the 21st. One of my best friends boy friends also ran in the 10/10/10 Chicago marathon. Small world :)

amanda said...

love the post. it's fun to get in someone's head!! the picture is adorable. it shows how happy and blessed you all are!!

Alex Accornero said...

Yahoooo for San Diego!!! I go to school here :) Let's have a bloggers meet--that would be fabulous!

Continuous prayers for baby #2!

Love, Alex