Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Plea

Dear Little Monkeys-Here we are, at the end of this long road together. You've have quite the journey thus far. You hung in a petri dish together for 5 days and then were frozen together, a perfect pair. In your nearly 2 years of being frozen, you have moved locations many times. From clinic #1 to clinic #2. Then, to the surgery center in December and back to the clinic. Now, you'll come to the surgery center on Thursday to be placed back in Mama. Right where you belong..

I give you permission to bounce around on the comfy mattress I've made you..for a short while. Then, I need you to snuggle in for the long haul. I want you inside me for 9 months. And in my arms in October, okay?

I love you SO much already and will spend every single day proving that if you give me the chance.

You have a pretty amazing Daddy and the best brother around. Just wait and see.

Love, Mama

14 comments:

J said...

What a beautiful plea. May God hear your prayers.

Steph{anie} said...

Praying they stick, Erin. Nobody deserves to expand their family more than you :)

Leslie Lambert said...

I hope we BOTH get our October babies!

Cori said...

Praying they snuggle up and stay a while in the comfy home you have for them:)

Amber said...

Such a cute letter!! Hoping for a wonderful transfer and a BFP!

Nichole said...

So sweet! Praying for you!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Such a sweet post! Praying for good news.

Mrs.Joe said...

Hoping you get a BFP this time - praying for you and your little monkeys!

Mush said...

Ah that's lush xxx

The Riggs Family said...

So cute! Praying that your prayers are answered.

Jill said...

Stick, stick, stick... please stick!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Beautiful- I really hope these babies are STICKY! I will keep praying for you and your sweet family.

Shawna said...

Good luck Erin. I have my ER on Thursday. May we both get our miracles!!

Tera said...

Such a sweet post!