Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FET #2 CD 489320843

..Okay, its really CD 31.

BUT, it feels like forever.

I went in today for my monitoring appointment. My lining was 5.25. At this point last cycle, it was 7.26. They want me to come in again on Saturday to get another lining check. The transfer will either be February 3rd or 10th.

This cycle has been pushed back again and again. I had to wait 2 extra to start birth control pills because my estrogen level was too high. Then, my period came 2 days later than last time, pushing back starting estrace pills. Now, my lining is taking longer to build up, possibly pushing me back an entire week.

I don't mind everything being different this cycle. Although, everything went so beautifully last time. Other than the whole not getting pregnant thing..

So, I up my estrace to 6/day on Friday and go in Saturday. I'm really hoping they say everything looks good for next Thursday. I am so ready to move to the next step in the process!

11 comments:

Cori said...

I will be thinking about ya! I am really hoping lots of things continue to be different for you this cycle including a positve test in a few weeks!

Carol said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! What's a few extra days for success????

Nic said...

So frustrating! Sometimes though, the cycles that are not perfect are the ones who have the perfect outcomes! That's what I keep telling myself!
Good luck. X

Shawna said...

I will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!!! Good luck, let the lining thickening increase!!!

beth ewing said...

i was wondering how this cycle was going. i thought you had said a 27th transfer and that's tomorrow. like everyone else, i don't think things being different is necessarily a bad thing. hopefully they're different b/c this cycle will result in a baby (or two).

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

I'll keep you in my prayers! Hopefully this cycle gets great results!

Jennifer said...

Praying that the differences this time make a DIFFERENCE!! Hugs!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Good luck Erin!

Meant to be a mom said...

Prayers for you guys!

Jen said...

Sending my best thoughts to you, Erin! Keep us posted.

Tracy said...

Hi Erin!

I'm new to this bloggy-world, but I've been following your blog for quite sometime. Your little Trevor is so handsome!! I'm so sorry about your outcome with your last fet. I've been there too, it's a horrible feeling, but each cycle is different and I agree, sometimes the ones where the process doesn't go perfect, they're the ones that end up with the perfect outcomes! =)

I'd also love for you to follow my blog as well!
nandtandbandb.blogspot