Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Wonderfest

Thank you all SO much for your kind words. I'm still feeling pretty low. I held it together all day yesterday, but as soon as we got in the car to drive home, I cried. The entire 35(thanks to snow) minute drive. I feel a little bit better today. Tomorrow is 6dp5dt, which is when I got my positive with Trevor. Well see if history repeats itself.

Ive been trying to keep busy to keep my mind occupied. It was easy over the weekend. Sunday, we went to Navy Pier to check out Winter Wonder fest! I look forward to this every year and had Trevor outfit picked out weeks ago. He had a blast! And I might have taken a break from uterus obsessing for a few hours.




Not so sure about this one..




I love my little family of 3. I so badly want it to be a family of 4.

12 comments:

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

You guys make such a gorgeous family! I adore those pictures of Tom and Trevor climbing in the tunnel... and how cute that they're both in stripes!

I'll be praying that you have an EXCELLENT day tomorrow!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Looks like a fun time! Are you testing tomorrow? I am too!!! Hoping for good news for both of us!!!

BabyWid said...

We took Claire there a couple weekends ago...she had a blast! Hope history repeats itself and you get the best Xmas gift ever!

Kahla said...

You have got the cutest family, Trevor is absolutely adorable... makes me miss my boy being that little! I've been away for a few days and am just catching up, but I hope you get fantastic news tomorrow and history does repeat itself. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Jersey Beth said...

Fingers are crossed for you!! Hang in there.

Jessica said...

I've checked for a testing update about 20 times so far today :).

Carol said...

And I keep checking and checking and praying and praying!

The Rileys said...

Checking for that update today...saying and sending special baby wishes your way!!!

Kelli said...

How are you feeling now? You taken a test yet?? Hoping for a Christmas miracle for you! :)

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Okay, I have officially checked your blog 47 times in the past two days, and I've been thinking about you a lot. Still hoping and praying for y'all!

Carol said...

Hoping no news is good news!

Jessica said...

I'm such a stalker! I'm thinking you haven't posted yet because you didn't get to upload you BFP shot yet ;).