Saturday, December 4, 2010

One Year Photos

A few weeks ago, we met with our favorite photographer to get Trevor's 1 year pictures done. We originally planned to do it back in October, but got rained out. When we rescheduled, we chanced it being freezing. I decided to just hope the weather held out because I really wanted the pics outside!

We checked the forecast all week and it was calling for rain again on that Saturday. We decided to move it up to Friday, and avoid the rain. We drove to the location, took pics of just Trev and Tom rushed over straight from work to try and get some family ones. By the time Tom got there, Trevor was done. Completely done. He was getting cold, the sun was setting, he was tired..he wanted me to hold him tight and that's IT!

I left feeling totally defeated and sure there weren't any good ones. Much to my surprise, I love the ones she took. Here's a bunch to start. More coming soon..:)

Cheese face..


















Touchdown..

6 comments:

Allison said...

Yalls little boy is precious! Some say that just because it is what you say but he is truly one of the most adorable babies I have seen!!

Melinda said...

He is so cute!! Love how your photographer captured all those silly expressions! These are special photographs for sure!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Those look great!

twondra said...

Awww, he's so cute! Love the pictures!!

Ashley said...

Aww these are great! He's getting so big!

The Oppold Family: said...

can you share where you had his shirt made? I adore it, almost as much as I adore him. So very sweet!! Thank you!