Monday, December 6, 2010

Last of the Pics

Here are the rest of the pictures. At this point, Trevor was so over it and cried the whole time. My dreams of a nice picture of the 3 of us were crushed. Oh well, maybe at 18 months?









"Mama, please dont turn me toward that lady with the camera!"






Daddy still has it, 5 years later. ;)













Look at that tear..


I JUST got a call from the nurse and I am SET for a transfer at 9am on the 16th!! In TEN days. How did that happen so fast?
My blood test would be on the 24th, but they are closed. I will have to wait until the 27th to go in for a beta, but wouldnt it be nice to see two pink lines on Christmas!?

12 comments:

April said...

Love the pics! You would never know he was in a bad mood!

Bren said...

These ones are my favorites! You all look so great. Even though you said he was cranky you can only tell in a few and he just looks worried lol. Also congrats on the transfer coming up!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

t.b.f.love. said...

Adorable photos! So excited about your upcoming transfer - I've been reading your blog for awhile now and think you sound like such a fabulous mom. I wish you the best of luck with your FET and hope Trevor will soon be expecting a baby brother or sister (or both)!

Erin said...

The pictures turned out beautifully! I didn't even know he was upset. I think you might be getting a BFP for Christmas!!!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Love them all! They turned out great:D

Meant to be a mom said...

Ok first of all I think your family pics are just beautiful. That tear pic, SOOO SWEET!
You have a truly gorgeous family :) Second, oh my gosh!!! How exciting. My prayers are with you guys.

Keep us updated.

Stace said...

I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! Baby on the way by Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Stace said...

Oh, and I love the pictures! I think they came out super cute-- upset Trev and all! :)

Crossing My Fingers said...

I still think they turned out great. How exciting for a set transfer!!! Hope you're doing well, my ovaries feel HUGE!

Kahla said...

I think the pics are great, even w/a sad Trevor. Wishing you lots of luck on your FET, so awesome your friend is coming!

Becca said...

The pictures are beautiful... honestly, in all but the one with the tear I would think you had intended them to be cuddly and candid :)

Stephanie said...

I think there are some great ones of the 3 of you!!
They are in the moment and not staged, and I think that makes it even more special!!