Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FET Day 28

I realized while driving the other day, the similarities in this cycle and Trevor's cycle.

The main, HUGE similarity is the embryos were made on Valentines Day, 2009. I guess that means these babies are Trevor's kinda, sorta twins?!

Trevor's retrieval was on a Saturday; transfer on Thursday. If we were doing a fresh cycle, the retrieval would be this Saturday and we know the transfer is set for next Thursday.

Because of that, my "weeks" of pregnancy will go up on Saturdays, as did Trevor's. As if I need more reasons to love the weekends. :)

Everything about Trevor's cycle was associated with holidays. Babies made on V-Day. We got the positive the day after Toms bday. Found out he was a girl(oops!) the Friday before Fathers Day. Due one week after Halloween.

This potential pregnancy would be similar! We know the babies were made V-Day. I should have an answer by/on Christmas. And the due date would be September 2, 2011. Labor day weekend. I may be reaching for this holiday comparison, but I see it clear as day.

September 2, 2011. I hope that date means as much to me as November 7, 2009 does.

8 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow that is a lot of similarities your right. I hope and pray that this one ends good like Trevor's did :)

Erin said...

I love the similarities! That is just like our IVF cycle everything happened on someone's birthday and the due date is our nephews birthday. Crazy!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Good luck girlie! At least with all the holidays, hopefully your hubby can remember!

Amber said...

Love the similarities, hope you're doing well! :)

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

That is really allot of similarities with your cycles. I have a good feeling about this cycle;) Continuing to keep you in my prayers. I love reading about where you are in this cycle, its so exciting because your moving that much closer to having those sweet babies put inside you, right where they belong:D

Hugs,
Hannah

Kami said...

How exciting!!!! I am crossing everything for you!!

Kami

kim_brough said...

September 2 is a great day to be born!

Mama Dub @ Life in the Dub Lane said...

I'm quite partial to September 3rd.. that was the day that Kyah was born! Let's go baby!!!!