Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FET Day 21

Thankfully, this cycle is going by pretty quickly. I felt like it took forever for me to make it to my appointment Monday, but now the ball is really rolling! I went in for blood and ultrasound at 6:30 am, which was a pain for Trev and I to start our day & week earlier than we wanted! But, everything came back great. My lupron bleed began last Saturday, so the timing was perfect. My body was suppressed and ready to begin the estrace pills.

Monday night, I was sorting through the box of baby medicine and Trevor had a ball playing with all the "shakers"..if only he knew those little pills will make him a big brother!




So, Monday, I dropped my lupron down to 5 units and started taking one estrace and one baby aspirin at night. I will continue this until Saturday, where I will up the estrace to one in the am and one at night. I go back next Monday to get checked and we will go from there. Depending on how my body responds to the estrogen pills, the transfer will be the 16th or 23rd. I think next Tuesday I just from 2 pills a day to 6 pills a day! 3 in the morning and 3 at night. Im anxious to see how my body is responding. For whatever reason, Ive been utterly exhausted since I started the estrace. At least the break outs are gone!
I was driving the other day and realized that Trevor's transfer was on a Thursday. Which means my weeks pregnant will go up on Saturdays, just like with Trevor. Love that. :)
I remain totally convinced this cycle will work. And I will be pregnant in 3 weeks or less!



9 comments:

Mush said...

U defo will be! Good luck beebs x

Sarah said...

Good luck! hope it goes just as you plan :) Trevor is such a doll!

Crossing My Fingers said...

So crazy that we're on the same cycle but it sounds like our drugs are totally different. Hope Trev enjoyed the "shakers"!!!

Allison said...

Yay! I hope everything goes well for yall!

Welcome To Project Baby. said...

Good Luck. I love your look on this cycle!

Amber said...

So exciting to be at this stage again! I just love that last picture of Trevor...such a cutie!

Evan Nicole said...

Right behind ya sista! Love you!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Sounds like everything is going great!! Praying that it continues to go smoothly also. Hopefully that'll be me next month;)Praying my body does exactly what it should, and that there are no problems!

Trever is such a Cutie!!! Love the pics!

Hugs,
Hannah

Nichole said...

Best wishes to you! Baby dust your way! Looking forward to reading all about your pregnancy!