Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Our Christmas cards will arrive in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to see them in person! I have the address labels and stamps ready to go. It should take me about 15 minutes to finish them and they will be in the mail Saturday morning! Here is it:

Oh Holy Night Religious Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

I'm totally, madly in love! I envisioned a family photo with pretty colors this year. When our photographer sent us the preview of the 1 year pics, I saw this one and knew I could find a card to compliment it. I love his face-he makes it about 48923 times a day.

I wonder how many children will be in our photo next year?

7 comments:

Sue said...

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with your blog fam :) I'm guessing (and hoping) a total of 3 kiddos next year...

Kami said...

I love it!!! He is getting so big!!! I am so happy for you huys. Now, can you talk my hubby into having more?? lol

Kami

Brad & Rachel said...

What an adorable picture! Love the look of the card!

Tiffany said...

Too cute. Patiently waiting for an update over here. :-)

Once Upon A Time said...

Perfect!

twondra said...

Awww, so adorable!!!

Stace said...

I LOVE the card!!! 5 days to go!!!!!!