Monday, November 1, 2010

Pregnancy in a Box

My medication box arrived last week!! I was so excited to get home and see what I have in store for the next 6 weeks! The total after insurance was only $41, which I was very happy about.

The doctor did send me the PIO injections, like I asked. I told my friend that I should be on Rehab because seeing all those needles makes me giddy. ;0)

Last time, I referred to it as a "baby in a box"..everything inside helped me achieve Trevor, and the frozen embryos for that matter. This time, I have the babies waiting. I just need to make a nice home for them to snuggle in.



I saved my sharps container from Trevor. It is pretty full..4 IUI cycles and 1 IVF cycle make a lotta needles! They did not send one with the package, so Ill be tossin' the needles into Trevors container. Tom thinks I am crazy for keeping it. I just cant let go of that reminder.
Now, everything is ready to go. I just need AF to arrive. LETS DO THIS!

12 comments:

kim_brough said...

You could also keep sharps in an empty milk carton, then take them to your docs office for them to dispose of.

Jill said...

baby in a box... love it! Good luck!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait for this to get started for you:)

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

So thrilled for you guys! Although, the sight of a box of needles makes me break out into hives!

Best of luck!! I'll be praying for y'all!

Its A Corny Life... said...

Oh my, does that picture bring back memories! I am pretty sure I still have my Sharps container too...not to mention a gazillion needles. We are praying for you over here for a successful FET!

Allison said...

Wow. Seeing all that just overwhelms me for you! But I know you are so so so excited! I can't wait!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Good luck! All that looks familiar to me...I'm so ready to start my shots...only a few more days!

Once Upon A Time said...

You aren't alone- I still have my sharps containers too.

Once Upon A Time said...

You aren't alone- I still have my sharps containers too.

grace said...

Ha ha, I still have sharps containers...and tide bottles...full of needles from my cycles. I piled some of them up and took pics for my albums, once.

jenn said...

ummmm, i must confess, i still have my VERY full sharps container from my IVF cycle too!

The Pifer's said...

Praying for you sweet friend, keep me updated on your journey! Lots of love, hugs and prayers sent your way :)