Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FET Day 7

Trevor's birthday chaos has been a nice distraction from our FET cycle..kinda. I still think about it 24/7 and want to fast forward to January 1st. BUT, that would mean I would skip the holidays with my boys and I don't want to do that. ;)

I started BC on Trevor's bday and today was my 7th pill. It has made me break out worse than I ever have in my entire life! I have also been sleeping terrible. For instance, Tom had to get up at 4:30 to do a run for officers killed and I could not fall back asleep after he left. Ugh! If I had to be on it longer, Id ask for a different brand. I cant complain too much about free meds though!

Tonight was my second Lupron injection. I even took the 5 minutes to watch the instructional video yesterday and it came back very quickly. I was so excited to finally be moving forward, I almost forgot that its painful. Lupron is easy..the progesterone will be harder..and labor even worse. Ill do it all to make Trevor a big brother.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Best wishes! I am excited to see when you get the BFP! Best wishes! All the pain will be worth it, you are right there! :o)

Amber said...

You are so willing to do whatever it takes to grow your family and you do it all with such a positive attitude Erin! You rock girl! Best wishes to you because you guys certainly deserve whatever makes you happy! :)

Crossing My Fingers said...

Glad it's going well for you! Good luck.