Thursday, November 4, 2010

Apple Orchard

After my hectic day on Friday, we drove up to the cottage for a fun fall weekend. It was totally lazy and necessary! Saturday, we went to a local apple orchard that was out of apples! My sister had gone in the beginning of the month and they had a blast. We bought some cider and cider donuts, SO good. We played on the wooden vehicles, went in the petting zoo and enjoyed the gorgeous day.










The Godfather and his two boys..
My brother really needs a woman in his life. I seriously want to put him on a dating website and help him find the right one. He has so much to offer and is still young! Anyone interested!? :)




My new fave picture

Saturday night, we went out after the kids were in bed. Tom and I dressed as pirates and went to a local bar. It was kind of a disappointment. The DJ was terrible. It was lots of fun people watching, though. We left the cottage somewhat early on Sunday. We wanted to trick-or-treat at home. We gave Trevor his first Happy meal on the way home and let him nap. Then we were off for our first Halloween experience..aka his LAST first holiday.

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Your pictures turned out so good! I am putting a new camera on my christmas list. What kind do you have?

Bren said...

lol I have a single sister who needs an awesome man! I was just saying the same thing about putting her on a dating site because she needs to find a great guy.

Shawna said...

I love the pic with Trevor sitting on the wood pile. So cute!!! Since I just started reading your blog a month or so ago, it is hard to believe Trevor will be 1 year old in a week. CONGRATS!!!

Sarah said...

Trevor has the best faces! He's so cute.