Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lil Stinker

Sunday, after sleeping in, we took Trevor to the trick-or-treating at the town next to us. This time, wore a different costume. This was handed down from Tyler last year..





Isn't it the cutest?! He makes one adorable skunk! We stopped at the book store first and bought 2 birthday books. Trevor played with the train and puppets while I picked them out. There were a few puppets he was afraid of. But, he liked the Fraggle Rock ones.

We walked from store to store and got candy. I actually was able to show him how to drop the candy into the bucket. One store had fresh choco covered pretzels, so he had to taste that right away.
The rest of the kids arrived just as we were heading out. There a pretty cute bunch.
We went straight over to Madisons birthday party. We had yummy food, played with toys and watched the Bears lose. She was afraid of the candles and asked her cousin to blow them out for her!


We enjoyed testing everything out for Trevors party. He loved the balloons and wasnt scared of the singing. We let him have a little cake to see what would do..I can only imagine the scene for his party..!


He is resting his head because he was so tired. Poor baby, gets paraded around on the weekends.


While the cake was being cut, Tom set Trevor down on the floor and he walked over to me. Walked! It was only 2 steps but it was so cute! I was super excited and scooped him up and made a big deal. He got very bashful and was laying his head on my shoulder. I am anxious to see those 2 steps turn into full out walking!

18 comments:

Jacki said...

So stinkin' cute! (Pun Intended) lol
Once Trevor is up and walking, you'll never be able to keep up! There's a whole bif world out there for him to explore!

Erin said...

I think that is the cutest skunk I have ever seen! I think you are going to be getting some more exercise soon, chasing him around.

Bobbi said...

I love the "Lil Stinker" stamp on his bottom. :) So cute. I love posts filled with fun pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Mush said...

So cute in the outfit! What a lovely family picture at the end too x

Mush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

That's the cutest little skunk I have EVER seen!

Project Baby said...

So so cute!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Love the skunk costume!

Kahla said...

He is so cute! Chase was a skunk his first Halloween and we had the pics put on coffee mugs for the great-grandpa's with the words, "PawPaw's Little Stinker" on it. What a doll, you have a such a cute family. :o)

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

LOL! I Love the Skunk Costume! He is so Cute!

Shawna said...

love the costume. And i love the family pic, the boys in their Bears jerseys. so cute!!!

Adge said...

I love the skunk costume. how exciting he is starting to walk.

Jennifer said...

He is soooo soooo cute! Love the darling costume!

Lori B. said...

Hi Erin! I just recently started following your blog and I hope your FET goes great. Can't wait to hear more about it!! I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I asked if you were considered "unexplained infertility"? We fall into that category and have found that family is having a tough time understanding why we need to do IVF if they can't find anything technically "wrong" with us. If you were unexplained, do you mind sharing if your RE was able to find the issue during your IVF process?

Kalle said...

Trevor is such a sweetie. I love this costume on him. Looks like a great weekend.

twondra said...

Awww, he is so cute!!!

Once Upon A Time said...

Super cute costume!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute costume, he is such a cute little stinker :)
I'm so glad he had a good time. And the walking, oh you just wait. Now that he took a few steps he will be running before you know it.