Friday, October 15, 2010

Future Babies

Tomorrow is my second appointment for baby #2. Well, third if you count the consult we had with our first RE back in March. I am thrilled to be making big strides toward another baby. I'm just hoping the two preliminary tests Dr. M wanted come back normal! We will know the results of the ultrasound instantly. I believe Ill find out the blood work results on Monday. I really want the "making" of this baby to be a joint effort, like it was for Trevor. Tom accompanied me to every appointment possible. I don't think Trevor needs to be there for the appointment tomorrow, so Tom is staying behind so little man can nap. Since they do transfers on Thursdays, there is a good chance Tom wont be present when our babies are placed inside me. So sad to think..

I am hoping this whole process goes by quickly. I am anxious to start the injections! I am still praying to see a heartbeat or two by Christmas. Tom and I talked about how many to transfer and if only one survives out of the first set of embryos, we will elect to have the second set thawed. So, we will either have 1, 2, or 3 embryos transferred back. I hope the first two make it and we can save the second two for another pregnancy.

I know my sister is back trying for baby #4 right now. I am really hoping she gets pregnant easily and this baby decides to stick around. We just may get our wish of being pregnant together. That would be the icing on the cake after my sisters tough year.

Were hanging out with my niece/nephews all weeked. Zoo tomorrow, pumpkin farm Sunday. One downside to me and Sissy having more babies? We will need to drive two cars. ;)

10 comments:

Bobbi said...

Good luck! Hoping for the best for you! And yes...heartbeats for Christmas...wouldn't that be the BEST Christmas gift imaginable? :) Praying for you, friend.

Shawna said...

Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking and praying for you. Hope everything goes great for you and your sister!!!

Stace said...

Good luck!! :)

When we went through the whole process for IUI/IVF the first time, Johnny came to very ultrasound, blood draw, you name it. This time around he came to nothing (expect the retrieval and transfer) because I couldn't imagine bringing Colby to a place where everyone so desperately wants what we have. (ANd because we had to get him to the sitter somehow!)

I'm praying that the first two thaw and are perfect. :) I'm excited to hear your results and to see you moving forward!

The Pifer's said...

Good luck at your appt, I am praying everything goes smoothly. Keep me posted. Sending lots of love and hugs your way!!!

xoxo :)

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Praying Everything goes Great today!

We've already had a consult Appt. with our RE too. And are planning a FET this January for baby #2:) I so badly want them all to make it and stick for both of us!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Good luck, Erin! I am praying for you guys so hard. I hope the first two look great after the thaw. Such an exciting time!

Eileen said...

Good luck! I hope two of your embabies stick around and that you too will know he double happiness that we have been experiencing with our twins!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Hope everything went well and you are on your way to Baby #2 (or #3 or even #4) :)

twondra said...

I hope you hear the heart beats for Christmas! If our FET would have worked, we would probably have a baby/babies for Christmas. Breaks my heart to think about it. I hope you have success.

Thinking and praying for you!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Thinking about you! Hope everything went Great at your Appt.

Hugs,
Hannah