Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boo at the Zoo!

After my late appointment on Saturday, we took my niece, nephews and Trevor to Boo at the Zoo! Trevor was the only one who dressed up and his costume was perfect. He got lots of compliments on it. Plus, I got it on clearance for $5 last year. Love that!






We met up with our other IVF buddy, Logan. The boys didn't interact much. They were each in their own world. One day, they will really notice each other and become great friends. I know it.


It was perfect weather, again. We have had such a warm/mild Fall. I cant help but think we will pay for it later..

We watched Brady, Delaney and Mikey all day. Tyler, my youngest nephew, stood up in the wedding my sister and brother in law were at. He was dropped off after the reception and we kept him overnight too.






We grabbed Chipotle on the way home and watched a movie. It was so much fun to have a giant sleepover.


Trevor woke up at 6, we gave him a quick bottle and put him back to bed. At 7:45, I heard Delaney talking and walked out to the living room. Sure enough, she had both Tyler and Trevor out of their cribs and playing. She is such a little Mommy.

We had another fun filled day on Sunday. That deserves a post of its own.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Trevor's outfit is sooooo cute!!!! Looks like you guys had a great day.

Bobbi said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE that giraffe costume!!!!! That pic of him looking at the giraffe is priceless. :)

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Jen said...

We were there on Saturday too! Too bad we didn't run into each other!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

Looks like yall had lots of fun, and really enjoyed yourselves at the zoo:)

<3 Trevor's little giraffe costume and all the pics!!!

Livin' on love! said...

Love Trevors Cheese face!

~Lauren~ said...

Hey, that's Brookfield! I didn't realize you were from Chicago too...I live in the western subs.