Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Were Back!

Were home! The trip was great, but exhausting. It was far too hot, but the memories made will forever be etched in my heart. We missed Daddy and are glad to be back!

I have a lot on my plate for this week. Unpacking, planning Trevs party, the insurance nightmare, extra work, catching up with Tom, ya know, the normal just-got-home-from-vacation-and-already-need-another-one feelings. I'm torn between wanting to sit at the computer for hours to catch up on blogs, write posts, post pictures and wanting to sleep for 24 hours straight.

Sleep? That was one thing Trevor did not do while on vacation. Thus my utter exhaustion.

I hope to get my to-dos done quickly. But first, a family dinner and extra kisses from the Officer are needed. :)

5 comments:

Mush said...

Glad you had a lovely time and that you guys are home safely.

Hope you are okay. x

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Glad you had fun!

Kristin said...

Glad you are home safe, rest up!

Stace said...

Can't wait to hear about it!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Welcome back! So glad y'all had a good time.