Friday, September 17, 2010

The Meeting

Last Saturday, I woke up and could barely contain my excitement. My wonderful blogger friend, Evan, was not only in the same town as me..I would be seeing her in person in a few short hours. I debated over what Trevor and I would wear. I wanted to live up to the person Evan has been reading about/speaking with for 2 years! Trevor started the day with a taste of a chocolate donut..hey, its vacation!


Tyler enjoyed a donut, too.

Before we stepped outside and were drenched in sweat. :)

My family stayed behind that day and relaxed. Delaney tagged along with Trevor and me, which was wonderful. She is so helpful and loves babies. I knew she would have a blast.

I knew I wanted this picture for months..so glad we got it.
We walked in and met with Evan and crew at the Baby Care Center. My heart was racing as I was waiting for them to arrive. As soon as I saw Evans smile, I felt relief. Hugging her felt amazing. Kissing those babies was even better.

We just picked up talking as if we had hung out the day before. Ive never felt so comfortable. Stephen, her husband, is quite a catch. He is such a great Daddy and I was so sad Tom wasnt there to hang with him. He did make fun of my so-called accent once or twice. He has such a great sense of humor and kept us laughing all day long.
The whole day was just perfect. We rode a few rides and had lunch. Delaney got a hair wrap. We met with characters and took pictures. The kids napped. We soaked in every moment of the special day.

Love at first sight!


I sat Trevor down and he loved the horse. He was bouncing, laughing, looking at his reflection. The second it started moving, he was terrified and I had to hold him.
The girls went inside and met the Princesses..






..while Stephen hung out with the sleepyheads!


After quick naps, we took the kids to the play area so they could really get to know eachother. Trevor was a maniac, climbing the slide and going through the tunnels. It didn't take long for him to start climbing Charlotte. Those two have similar personalities and it was hilarious to watch. He was obsessed with her booty, we may have trouble a few years down the road.











We had to get a picture of the Mamas at the end of the day!



I am so thankful to have them in my life and feel closer to Evan than I thought possible. I cant wait to have another cross-county play date. This time, Tom must be in attendance.
For anyone reading this, going through IF treatments..I have 3 words for you..
DREAMS
COME
TRUE!

10 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG those butt picks are hysterical! Those are keepers for his high school graduation!

Bobbi said...

Oh man, those booty pictures!!!!!

Mrz. Hannah Myhre said...

The booty pics are killing me! Lol So cute n funny!

Jill said...

That's so great! Looks like a great trip! How fun for you and the kids! Trevor has his hands full!

Jen said...

Those booty pictures had me cracking up! lol

Evan Nicole said...

I cried reading this. I keep looking at the pictures from the day over and over and know they will be some of my all time favorites. I am so blessed to have you in my life and feel even more blessed that I can call you my friend. I love you all, and cant wait to hang out again! Dreams Come true! :) Love you!

Livin' on love! said...

He's getting so bit! Those booty pics had me literally loling! Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Candace said...

Your pictures are awesome! I love it! I have a question, are there any rides that Trevor can ride on there at Disney World. I only ask because we are going to be visiting Disney very soon and we have a 3 year old and our Jack is almost the same age as Trevor. He will be one a month from tomorrow. I will subscribe to your comments, so you can just reply on here, if you have a change. :) THanks@!

Grace and Jack's momma!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Candace-YES, babies can go on the majority of the rides. Seriously, there are more rides they can go on than not. Theyre mostly slow and they just sit on your lap! Have a great trip!!

Jodi said...

The merrigoround terrified my twins at age 19 months humph I couldn't blame them either the horses are scary with yellow big teeth they screamed and cried. I am glad trev enjoyed though he seems really happy go lucky.