Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heading Home

Lets finish up this darn vacation, huh!? After being up since 5 am, we finished packing, ate and went to MGM for the day. <~~~Aka Hollywood Studios but I refuse to call it that. We went to the Playhouse Disney Live show and Trevor LOVED it. I think more than anything the entire trip! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the only show I DVR for him. As soon as he heard the opening music, he sat so still and stared in awe. Soon, he was giggling, bouncing and enjoying every second. It was adorable!



We did go grab fastpasses for the Toy Story ride, knowing how long the lines are. Luckily, we went back and saw the wait was only 45 minutes and we could handle that. Its decorated so cute in there and it helps the time pass.






Of course, Trevor finally fell asleep about 5 minutes before we got on the ride. That ride is one of my faves, without a doubt!

This will be one of our traditional pics of him. Here it is from April-

The adults went on Tower of Terror while my Mom stayed with the kids. We used our fastpasses to ride TS a second time. We pretty much called it a day after that.


We had an hour or so back at the house before we had to leave for the airport. Trev took a dip in the pool while I got our stuff together. We had a quick dinner and were off. Trevor was overtired from not getting sufficient naps, so he was a bit irritable while waiting to board and on the plane. He dozed off for the last hour, and I was able to rest a little.


We were so glad to get home and see the Daddy! Tom boo-hooed the whole time, saying he should have come for the few days and how boring his life was. :0) Not sure when our next vacation will be. Possibly a trip to GA to hang with the Hopkins triplets again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In unrelated news, I have been in a bit of a slump since Saturday. We had our friends kids bday party to attend. There, was the couple whos wedding we attended in June. Shes 15 weeks pregnant. Happy, but totally unplanned and a bit shocked. "The one time birth control failed." This was mentioned many times. Then, we had our good friends over, whos wedding we were supposed to go to next May in the Bahamas. Shes 17 weeks pregnant. Huge surprise, resulting in cancelling the wedding. Happy, but not enjoying being pregnant.
Having to deal with both of those couples + me drinking 2 glasses of wine=sobbed myself to sleep. It felt like the first real cry for baby #2. Ive felt crappy since. When you add in all the stress of finding new doctors to get naked in front of and trust with your precious embryos, and knowing September is almost over. The month I totally expected to be pregnant by..I cant vent to Tom much, considering I see him for about 2-3 hours per day. Those hours are used for dinner, baths, homework and relaxing. Burdening him with my stresses is the last thing he needs.
Ill be okay. Im not sure what I need to feel better, but I hope to find it soon.

6 comments:

Mrs.Joe said...

I still call it MGM too. Adorable pictures! I'm sorry to hear about your slump. I hope that your new Drs turn out to be even better than your last ones and you're baking a sibling for Trevor soon. Thinking of you!

Tabitha said...

I'll be praying that God leads you in the right direction and that you have a new plan, a new Dr. and a new baby growing...SOON!

Mommy said...

I know what you mean! I totally thought we'd be pregnant with #3 by now, but I'm still waiting... and more and more the reality that this IVF isn't a SURE thing is starting to scare me. I often daydream what it would be like to end up with a surprise pregnancy. Maybe one day?

As always, Trev is way too cute! Glad you guys enjoyed your getaway!

Faith said...

My daughter loves mickey's clubhouse! I swear it's the only things that lets me have a shower in the morning. And I am truly sorry about what you are going through right now. I really hope a miracle is in store for you guys. I would love to hear of a surprise positive soon!

Erin said...

I refuse to call it Hollywood Studios too!

I am sorry that you are stressing over baby #2. Sometimes we just need a good cry...and wine.

twondra said...

Looks like a fun time!

I'm so sorry you've struggled and feeling down. I'm always here for you. (((HUGS)))