Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Regulate Already

Dear Body-
Can you puh-lease start working the way I want you to, for ONCE in my life?! Cycle day 50?! And thats IF what we had last time was a period. Im not nursing too much, I should be getting my period. Remember that amazing feeling I felt back when I had one totally normal cycle? Like you were cooperating! Its GONE and I am frustrated. MAKE ME BLEED! So I can get pregnant again. And get one of these cute bellies again. I really really want it! :)

-Erin

August 2009

Irish Fest 2009/2010. Above=Tyler, Below=Trevor

Ill post about my trip tomorrow.



6 comments:

Stace said...

Ugh, I share your frustration. I was so excited a few weeks ago when I thought I had actually started on day 42 or something... then when nothing more happened I went to the RE to have blood drawn to see what was going on and I was old that it was nothing and I wouldn't be starting anything even remotely soon. Sooo... on to yet more meds. It's so frustrating.

BUT Trev is STILL super cute. :)

Mama Dub said...

Ya know what's strange. I kind of feel your pain. Even though I had a hestorectomy and was told that I would have a light period every month, I have 2 hours of spotting every 3 months. STRANGE and annoying. Why can't our bodies just work?? hmmm.

And WOW! Those boys look SO much alike!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

I really hope you start soon. I hate when our bodies don't work like they should. It sucks.

BabyWid said...

Yup right there with ya and it's sucks and is super annoying! Here's to our periods becoming regular, normal, and very predictable!

The Pifer's said...

I completely understand how frustrating it is when your body isn't 'normal'...I've been praying for you sweetie! :)

Jen said...

I too, completely understand...except we are talking 100 days here! So annoying!