Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Way Behind

Surprise, surprise, I am behind on blogging. Again. Grrr!

Just when I was back into the swing of it, life happens.

I have good reasons, I promise..

1-Started watching the new baby at work. Now, I care for 5 kids, ages 6, 4, 3, 8 months and 5 weeks. I no longer have any downtime at work for my nifty laptop to get use.

2-We were car shopping. And bought one yesterday. Nissan Pathfinder. I love it!

3-We were home rental shopping, too. We signed a lease today and move in, uhm, Friday!

4-Trevor has been crawling/pulling up/standing for a while now. If I am not near him every second, he ends up with an average of 3 bumps and bruises at the end of each day.

5-Tom has been working a ton of overtime for my dads security business. I have had Trevor pretty much every minute the past few weeks. No complaints, its just nice to have extra hands sometimes!

I have a millions posts in my head. It helped to write them down as a reminder, so here it is:
4th of July
Car
Rental
Breastfeeding
8 Months
Girls Trip
In-laws

What the HECK, Mom? Get back to blogging!

5 comments:

Kahla said...

Sounds like ya'll been busy! :o)

Ashley said...

Girl, 5 kids....SUPERWOMAN!! Such a cute pic!

Stace said...

I've been missing the posts, but you have certainly been busy! :) I can't wait to read up on your adventures!

佳伸佳伸 said...

要經常發表文章 最愛你了呦............................................................

Meant to be a mom said...

Busy busy girl!
You will like your Pathfinder. We got one back in December and so far I love it. Congrats on the new car. :)

Hopefully you will find some you time soon. Busy can be fun but I know sometimes its nice to have some free time.