Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pretty Blog

Ta-Da! What do you think of the new look? I personally think its GORGEOUS! I had many offers of assistance in designing my much-needed new blog and I'm so glad I went with Leslie. She is professional, sweet and helpful as can be! I strongly urge you to check her out. She is currently offering 15% off her packages if you sign up by tomorrow!

http://sweetiebabysblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Now if I could just get her to do my grocery shopping for me...;)

Bear with me (I totally just googled the proper spelling for bear) as I update the sidebars and our info. I cant wait to have it all done!

I'm heading up to Wisconsin for COUNTRY THUNDER this evening. Ill be seeing a few small known artists..Jason Aldean, Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney.. It feels like I marked this weekend in my calendar so long ago..and here we are! Have a great weekend, everyone!

29 comments:

Ashley said...

i LOVE the new design! :)

Stace said...

LOVE it! :)

Stace said...

Ohhh and enjoy the night! I'm VERY jealous!

Amber said...

Love the new look! Have fun! :)

Ashley said...

I've been a lurker for a quite a while and just wanted to say that I LOVE the new blog design! And that I'm so jealous that you get to see Sugarland this weekend! I saw them a couple of months ago and LOVE THEM! Have a great time! Btw, Trevor is SO adorable!

lparsons15 said...

Looks Great! Trevor is an absolute doll!

The Pifer's said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog!

Amber said...

I love it!!

Have fun at Country Thunder. I want to go sometime!!

Nichole said...

Very nice! I am envious of the concert too!

陳佑發 said...

融會貫通的智慧,永遠不會被遺忘。..................................................

楊儀卉 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

kim_brough said...

I just saw Miranda for the 2nd time. She does an awesome awesome show and is my new girl crush!

Tiffany said...

LOVE THE BLOG, HOW CUTE! and I'm supppper jealous, I love sugarland! Have a great time!

beth ewing said...

love it!

Livin' on love! said...

Love the new blog, Erin! Have fun at the concert! Love sugarland!!

Jill said...

I wasn't sure what to expect when I headed over here... but once here, I was blown away! How fresh and happy! I love it! Great work! :)

Ashley said...

Love it! It's beautiful!

Mrs. B said...

LOVE the new blog design, Erin!! It's adorable. Leslie did my blog design, too....she's awesome! :)

Have fun at the concert!

Kalle said...

Such a beautiful new blog. She did a wonderful job. Looks great Erin.

Peppermint Patty said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Dianne said...

I love it! I am so jealous of the concert!!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Beautiful!!

Mama Dub said...

Love the new look! She did a fabulous job!

Mike and Katie said...

"Bear with me" I would have gotten that one wrong and written an invitation to get undressed! It made me laugh when I looked it up.

Stephanie said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!!
She did a great job!!!

jenn said...

love the new look!

Melinda said...

LOVE the new blog!!

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

寫文章需要心情~~期待你再一次的好文章..................................................................

Laura said...

love the new look!!!