Friday, May 14, 2010

Third Time

I left off with our last full day in Florida. We spent the first half taking those pictures in the sand. Then, we went to Magic Kingdom one.last.time. We rode a few final rides. And went on a couple for a second time. We met some friends and talked about staying there forever.

Dumbo ride, Trev is more interested in eating his hat





Oh, Mama and Daddy even let Trevor have his first lick of Mickey Mouse ears. We just had to.



We tried twice but this kid could not stay awake through Its a Small World. Perhaps the tune relaxed him. ;) It was the perfect way to end our time at Disney World.



We actually stopped back at Polynesian to look for a toy we left behind. It wasn't there, but we let him play in the sand again.



Happy Friday, ladies! The rain is gone and we have a super fun, packed weekend ahead of us. Now, I must tend to a needy, teething baby boy. Who happens to be getting shots today. Boo!

10 comments:

Mama Dub said...

Well the trip looked amazing! Boo for shots, but I'm sure he will do just fine. It's just never fun to watch.
LOVE that last picture with his name in the sand. Such a cute idea.

Stephanie said...

STILL havent sone my first Disney post! lol
What a perfect last day..you will always cherish that trip with the 3 of you!!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Trevor is so cute. There must be something about that name that makes all Trevors irresistible to me. LOL.

I wanted to tell you that I use Google Analytics on my blog, and I saw that 12% of my blog traffic came from your blog last month! Craziness, especially considering that amounts to about 3,600 hits. Thanks for having my link on yours, it certainly helps with my readership! Happy Friday!

The Patterson's said...

Love the pic of him with his name in the sand! Looks like it was a great trip!

Allison said...

You are making me want to go to Disney World!

April said...

Making me want to go too!

Trev is getting so big!!! I love his chubby little cheeks!

Peppermint Patty said...

I like the picture of him touching Stitch!

Such a cutie!

The Ashes said...

I love him laying in the sand and his name written. So cute

twondra said...

Looks like so much fun! Really brings back the memories of when we went to Disney. :)

Love the picture with Trevor in the sand! Too cute!!

Kelly and Sara said...

So much fun! You are all so cute! Just found your blog and love it!

http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/