Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Six Months

Thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post. Looking through the pictures I thought
two things. 1-My hair changes a lot! 2-My husband is hot! Haha We are really excited to go to dinner and stay at a hotel Friday night. My mom is watching baby boy and it'll be the first time were both away from him. I'm sure we will be running home Saturday morning. Oh, and that last picture is from our family/6 month shoot we did Sunday. There are many more beautiful pictures coming soon..! She did a phenomenal job!

Speaking of six months..Trevor Michael turned six months last week!! Half a year, I cant even believe it. He went to his dr. appointment last Friday and weight 19 lb. 3 oz. He moved down to the 75% for weight. He is 27 in. and still in the 95% for height. He did well with his shots. Although, he did have a fever Friday evening and a cold all weekend. That seems to be his typical reaction.

He has changed so much lately. He really has an opinion now. If you take away something he wants, he arches his back and screams. He is starting to get separation anxiety, just a bit. Once in a while, he will cry when you walk away. His sleep is hit or miss still. She said he is teething but may not pop a tooth until next month. He takes cat naps in the morning and one big one after lunch. He loves sitting and up and can hold himself up longer and longer. He babbles M's, B's and just started D's. He is a total cuddle bug and will grab you tight and squeeze. He is just an easy going baby. Life couldn't be better with him in tow.




Some other random shots of the past week:



I should get the CD with the pictures today. Ill be sure to post them before we go Friday. :)

7 comments:

Becky said...

He is SO cute!! Hope you guys have fun! I was watching Army Wives and reading your blog at the same time yesterday and I think your husband looks like Trevor LeBlanc on the show! Ha! Just thought I would share. Have a great day!

Amber said...

Happy Six Months little man! :)

twondra said...

He is so precious. :) I hope you guys have a good time!!

Mommy said...

Such a cutie! I love his head of hair! :)

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! He is just too precious. :)

The Pifer's said...

He is SO cute, has the prettiest eyes!!!! I'm a day late--but happy 6 months :)

Mary said...

Happy six months!! My kid is six and half:)