Thursday, May 6, 2010

Downtown Disney

Thanks for all of the support yesterday. I know the days will creep as she waits to go to her appointment. I know exactly how she feels, if you remember our beta number scare with Trevor. Ill never forget the way I felt when I saw his heart beating away. I hope my sister gets to feel it too.
I said Id post about Trevor's swim class. But, Tom had to do his run during the class, so I had no one to take pics! Ill be sure to give details after next week!!
Back to Disney, k?
Saturday at Disney, we decided to take a break from the full days at the parks and go to Downtown Disney. Getting there was such a battle. We had to take our hotel bus to Epcot. Then, got on another bus that took us to the Pop Century resort. We got off there and loaded on a final bus to DT Disney. Tom was SO sick of collapsing that stroller by the time we arrived! We had a lot of fun walking around and shopping. We bought a few souvenirs. Trevor's 1st Mickey, a onesie, a book, an ornament and a magnet! We spent a few hours there and then made the insane commute back to Epcot. Speaking of that commute..we have many memories of the bus rides. First off, we were almost always the last few to get on, because we waited in the back to load the stroller. Every single time, someone gave up their seat so I could sit down with Trevor. One time, I ended up sitting next to a young boy. He talked the entire 25 minute ride home. It was too cute. We got on the bus the next day and before I could look up he yelled, "Excuse me, Ma'am, you can have my seat" and ran to the back of the bus. It was very sweet. Also, no one is a stranger when a baby is involved. Trevor would babble at strangers, touch their arms, etc. Babies make conversation easy. There was this super cute family with 4 kids and a 5th on the way. We got to talking about baby names and births and other fun topics. Everyone commented on Trevor's eyes..not gonna lie, they are a beautiful blue. :)


Ok, Mom. This giraffe obsession is a little out of control..

We went on a few rides we missed before. The Figment one, Mission Space, Honey I Shrunk the Audience show, etc. We bought giant ice cream cones as a special treat. The park was the most crowded, since it was the weekend. We did what we wanted and caught an earlier bus back.

Trevor LOVED his Mickey. Seriously, he was smiling at him and eating him. It was very sweet.



I like their arms in this one

I am loving all this posting, but it is wearing me out. This week is wearing me out. Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

5 comments:

Mush said...

Well done with all the posts! It's hard work!

Sorry to hear about your sister, hopefully it was just implantation bleeding and that everything will be fine. Fingers crossed.

Holiday looks fab. I LOVE Disney, especially all the rides. How did you and Tom get to go on the rides? Did you take it in turns? What is the parent swap thing?

Keep up the blogging x

Steph{anie} said...

He is such a happy baby! I can't get over how much he smiles...I don't think you've ever posted a picture of Trevor frowning!!!

It looks like you had a fantastic time at Disney! I can only imagine how special it was for you to take your miracle to the "happiest place on earth."

Stace said...

I'm loving the photos and updates. :) Trevor is just such a cutie-- I would totally comment on his eyes too if I randomly met you in public!

dare713llflagg0 said...

想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要..................................................

Lindsey said...

Trevor is absolutely a gorgeous child!!! What a blessing to have such a happy baby. I am praying for your sister, I know how devestating it can be.