Monday, May 3, 2010

Day Three

We decided to start our Thursday a bit later and relaxed at the pool in the morning. Tom and I were very neurotic about Trevor being covered in sunscreen. I bought SPF 100 and we used almost the entire bottle! We were proud that not an ounce of sunburn was on him. In addition, we almost always had a hat and/or his sunglasses on. He is so great about not taking them off. I'm sure that will change, but for now, well take it!!
We took a little dip in the pool and Mama and Daddy tried to get some rays. We really hope Trevor has Toms skin. I burn, while lucky Tom tans beautifully. Time will tell..



Daddy forming Trevor's cannon-ball!

We spent the afternoon and evening at MGM, aka Hollywood Studios. Trevor napped as soon as we arrived, so we immediately rode Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster. I must say, I cant handle these rides like I could before I had Trev. I'm not sure if my insides went back to the right spot after T stretched me out. ;)
We saw the Indiana Jones show next. It was so loud and had tons of fire and water and surprises and Trevor didn't get startled at all. We went to the Muppet show and then had dinner at the Pizza Planet.


Buggy lounging in his stroller while we ate dinner. It was so hot, he eventually ended up in just a shirt.
We met a few characters and rode the new Toy Story ride. It was awesome! That was the only ride we waited a bit for; about 45 minutes. Other than that, we waited no longer than 20 minutes for anything.


We were running out of time and ended up going on the back lot tour last. We sat and watched the new American Idol show at the end while I fed Trevor one last time.

Oh, and we took some fun pictures..



We got back with enough time for Daddy to go on a quick run. Trevor was in his typical sweet evening mood and I soaked it up.

He is such a rolling machine and would roll 1.3 seconds after Id set him down. That was also an issue with his sleeping. He now rolls in his sleep and wakes up on his stomach and cries. He really likes to sleep on his side but the only way that can happen is if he sleeps next to us. It was nice while on vacation, but now that were back, its a hard habit to break.
Speaking of sleeping, Trevor's crib was recalled! Now, he is sleeping in his pack n' play next to his crib. I ordered the repair kit yesterday and it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. Annoying? I think so.
Hope you all are having a great Monday!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

The second picture with Trevor and your hubby is so cute. :)

BabyWid said...

Looks like you are having a great time!! Enjoy!

Mrs. B said...

Oh my gosh, I am LOVING all of these Disney pictures! Thanks for sharing them. :) We're actually TTC our first baby now, and I cannot wait until I can take my own little one there. I'm glad you guys had such a great trip!

Kerri said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I can't wait to take my little guy to Disney.

At least Trevor has a 50/50 shot at having skin that tans...my son's chance is 0! My husband and I both burn like lobsters.

I feel you on the sleep issues too- Camden loves his side, but can only sleep on his side when he's in bed with us. Otherwise, he rolls all over the place and wakes up.

Kaycee said...

It looks like you had such a fun trip and enjoyed yourselves so much!

Aren't crib recalls the worst?? My daughter's crib was recalled too only we had to send in parts that showed we had disassembled it and then we got a store credit a few weeks later and had to go buy a new one. So frustrating! I know they are necessary but definitely annoying.

Once Upon A Time said...

I'm really enjoying reading your vacation posts!

Our cribs were recalled too- SUPER annoying!

Stephanie said...

You got some really great shots!!
He is just so stinking cute!!

We didnt get to ride the new Toy Story ride :( It was a 105 minute wait and we just couldnt do it! We kept going back to check and it never got better. O-well! Glad you gys didnt have to wait too long!
I thought the American Idol thing was too fun!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the Mickey hat! I want to take the boys to Disneyland SOOOOO bad. We are hoping to go in September for their 1st B-day.

Kahla said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! We love Disney and can't wait to take Emery, got her first pair of ears when we went and I was pg w/her. Looks like ya'll had a blast!

Amber said...

I love the pics! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Stace said...

Your family is SO cute! Loving the pictures of your little man!

Jodi said...

He just looks like such a happy baby! The pics are great!