Saturday, May 8, 2010

Beach Day

We wanted to relax and enjoy our last full day of Disney. We slept in and hopped on a later bus. We took it to the transportation center and walked over to the Polynesian Resort. My family has stayed there in the past, but Tom has never seen how beautiful it is. We went for one reason in particular..pictures!




We set Trevor in the sand, not sure what he would do. He dug.a.hole. No kidding. He sat right down and dug. He loved the stuff! He would not look up no matter how hard I tried.





Yay for Mommy's self-timed-on-a-bench-photo-skills!




These gorgeous beach pictures make me cringe a bit today. Perhaps because it is roughly 50 degrees on May 8th! Grrr!

Ill finish this trip in a day or two, promise!

Happy Saturday!

11 comments:

Gill said...

Beautiful photos of Trever with his fan club ;) Looks like you all had a great time. Loved chcking out all the pics :D

Nichole said...

Very cute! We live about an hour from Orlando and I have to say it us just plain HOT here - 88* plus a heat index/humidity!

Mush said...

Loving the pictures! The last one especially xxx

Rene said...

Such beautiful pictures, I love them all! Trevor and the sand is absolutely adorable!

Kerri said...

Ok, I don't think it's possible for Trevor to be any more precious. Those pictures are absolutely adorable! I'm encouraged that he enjoyed the sand so much-- we were wondering how our little one will handle the beach in a couple of months. Hopefully he enjoys it as much as Trevor seemed to!

Amber said...

Beautiful pics!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures. They are beautiful!

Sara said...

UGH I know! Andrew had baseball today and it was FREEZING!

Kahla said...

We stayed at the Poly last summer, loved it! You have such a cute family. :o)

Stephanie said...

We went there too!! We went at night to watch the fireworks, so we didnt get great pics, but I loved that resort!
BEAUTIFUL pictures of all of you!!

hopefuls #1 said...

You couldn't have had better weather! Wow! That family picture is perfect! I love me some self timer too! :)