Saturday, April 17, 2010

Five Months


Trevors chair pictures were a bit harder this month. He finally noticed there is a giraffe placed next to him for the pics. He went to town nom-ing on his neck.




And a close up for fun. Love those eyes!

Trevor Michael-
It has been five full months since you joined our family. Five wonderful months. Its hard to remember what life was like before you. Lucky for me, Ill never have to go back there.
I love you from the hairs on your head to your ten teeny toes. I love your piercing blue eyes. I love your voice. I love your chubby thighs. I love your soft skin. I love that you like to hold something when you fall asleep. I love the noises you make when you know its time to nurse. I love your perfect lips. I love that the eyelashes on your left eye get stuck in the crease. I love your raspberries. I love when you fall asleep in my arms. I love watching you dance. I love when you sing me songs. I love your giggles and smiles. I love your cute butt. I love your expressive eyebrows. I love your brown hair that continues to grow. I love how ticklish you are. I love to watch you reach new milestones. I love the way you look at your Father. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you make me feel. I love watching you taste new foods. I love seeing the world through your eyes. I love that you like the dogs. I love that you are happy and healthy. I love that when you first wake up, you cant find your voice. I love spending every moment with you. I love every ounce of your being.
Thank you for making our world a better place. Our world is you.
Mama

14 comments:

Sara said...

I am becoming a Thirty One Gifts consultant and I have to book 4 parties before I order my kit. Would you be willing to host an online/catalog party? April is free shipping directly to your home if you spend $50. And in May it is DOUBLE hostess rewards. If you have never seen or heard of Thirty One Gifts, go check out their website. They have some ADORABLE bags and storage totes. I LOVE my baby bag I got from them! With an online party you would share your website with your blogger fans. AND I would mail you some catalogs to show your friends & family. Let me know!!! Thank you so much!

Erica said...

Your little man is such a doll. He is so beautiful, you are one lucky mama!

Ashley said...

I love these pictures. He is so adorable and his eyes are so gorgeous!

lparsons15 said...

Hi Erin!
I have never commented before..But I love your blog!! I couldn't pass this post up without telling you how gorgeous your little boy is! He is adorable and such a big boy now!

Ashley said...

I can't believe he is 5 months!! Soo cute!!! Hope you have a wonderful week;)

Saffy said...

Just me and my giraffe, hangin out... TOO CUTE!!! :)

李惠玲 said...

友誼能增進快樂,減少痛苦......................................................

hopefuls #1 said...

I love that 2nd to last picture.

He's alike, alright mom, just take it quick and this is ALL you're getting. K?

Ha!

Such a cute kid!

Meant to be a mom said...

He's getting so big. Can you even believe it. He is such a cutie boy. Happy 5 months!

Stace said...

He's so big! 5 months already?!?! His facial expressions crack me up! How do you get him to take the pictures without touching the blocks? I try with Colby and he ends up stealing the blocks before I can snap a picture. :) Can't wait to hear about your family fun trip! :)

俊茹 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jackie said...

Your little dude is just gorgeous and growing so fast. Here is a sweet poem I thought you might like:
Babies Don’t Keep
I hope that my child, looking back on today
Will remember a mother who had time to play;
Because children grow up while you're not looking,
There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
So, quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm nursing my baby, and babies don't keep.

Baby Ingram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Ingram said...

Erin, I have never commented on your blog before but I just wanted to tell you that I have been following your blog since you found out you were pregnant! My baby girl is about a week or two younger than your baby. We also did IVF to get pregnant after a 2 and half year battle with infertility. Just wanted to say hi and introduce you to my blog. I remember you doing a post a few months ago when you asked people to send their blog links to put on your blogroll, and I just wanted you to know that I would love for you to add me to your blog. I don't really talk about our IVF experience on there, but usually just post pictures of our little girl and talk a little about our adventures as a family. The name of my blog speaks for itself though. We prayed for this child for long time and give God the glory for her precious life! God bless!