Monday, March 22, 2010

Trevors Baptism

We had Trevors baptism last Sunday, the 14th. It was a beautiful day. Trevor is truly a gift from God and I thank our angels in heaven for sending him down to us. It felt wonderful to "give him back."
Trevor wore the outfit my nephews Brady and Tyler both wore. It is from Ireland. It was fitting since I made the baptism St. Patricks Day themed! He also wore his diamond cross from his Godfather, my brother, Mike. Lastly, he wore a cross pin from my girlfriend, Sam. He looked ridiculously handsome.


Lovin' our family of 3

He did not cry or fuss at all. I wasnt expecting him to since he loves the bath so much. At one point, the Deacon blessed his ears and mouth. When he went by Trevs mouth, Trevor thought his finger looked tasty and tried to suck on it. It was too funny.




Trevor and his Godparents, Jeralyn and Michael

This is the picture I used for his Thank you card. It came out perfect!

My whole family

Me and MY Goddaughter :)

Following the church ceremony, we had about 60 people at Jers for a celebration! We made it an open house and it worked out great. We never had too many people. Trevor deserved a party and boy, did he get one! I was too occupied entertaining to take any pictures. Other than the ones below. After his nap, he sat on the couch and laughed at me for 20 minutes straight. It was the longest and loudest laughs and it was the icing on the best day.




11 comments:

Stace said...

Looks like a wonderful day! He's so cute and has such a personality in the pictures! :)

erin said...

he just keeps getting cuter! love the cake.
we're having macie's baptism this coming sunday. i, however, don't have the courage to host that many people lol!

Peppermint Patty said...

That is wonderful, Erin! He is truly a Gift from God!

hopefuls #1 said...

Such a beautiful family and what a blessing... So perfect!

Meant to be a mom said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful special day for Trevor, you and your family. A day that will mark his life forever. It looks like he has a whole lot of good support with him throughout his religious journey as well. He's precious in his pics.

Jennie said...

I love baptism day - it's such a beautiful liturgy. Congrats :)

Mama Laughlin said...

Such a beautiful little boy!

twondra said...

Looks like such a wonderful day! I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Ashley said...

Looks like a great day! Beautiful pictures and Trevor looks so handsome.

Momma and Her Doodle said...

Erin,

Is Michael a family name? I noticed your brother, nephew and Trevor all have the same name?

Stacy

Lea Liz said...

What a wonderful, special day!!! I love all of the pictures! You look great girl!