Thursday, February 25, 2010

Unforgettable Day

February 25, 2009..my life was changed. The burden I had been carrying for 25 months was nonexistent. My pain was gone. My body no longer ached. My dream came true. One tiny word changed it all. Pregnant. This little boy was baking inside me.

What a beautiful year it has been.


I'm not going to lie, I'm ready to see that word again. T-minus 11 days until our RE appointment! Until then, I will enjoy my sweet baby boy. Easiest thing I have ever done. :0)

7 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Good luck with your quest of raising your little one, and also trying for your 2nd. Sending positive thoughts and wishes your way!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

So sweet. He is absolutely precious!

I hope #2 goes smoothly for you guys! You so deserve it!

Mrs. Hesson said...

I love reading your blog! Such a precious story :)

http://meetthehessons.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

So so so happy for you! I also with you the best of luck with #2. :)

Ashley said...

Such a sweet post. I love reading your story! And good luck at your next RE appointment. Fingers crossed for a sibling for Trevor. :)

Meant to be a mom said...

He's such a cutie, and such a blessing!

twondra said...

Very happy for you! Can't wait to follow your journey with #2!