Friday, December 4, 2009

Ten Days Old

I turned ten days old on November 21st. Mama kept telling me we had a big day ahead of us. She was right! First, we drove to have my newborn pictures taken. I didn't have any taken in the hospital because I was in the NICU, so my parents made an appointment with a photographer. They wanted to get plain newborn pics, our Christmas card pic and some family ones. Turns out, I do not like to be naked and put in random places without someone snuggling me. What can I say? I'm a sweet boy. Here are the ones Mama liked. They are all plain newborn ones. She did not like the family ones or Christmas ones. I was crying in most of them. And she is critical of herself. Daddy told me to remind her that shes pretty.

Oh, I almost forgot. My belly button fell off when my parents went to change me on that day. Another milestone.












After the photo shoot, we rushed home, I ate and we changed. Then, we drove into Oak Park to attend my first wedding. Mama and Daddy were happy to take me there, since it was at the church they were married at. I found it a bit boring; Mama said most boys do. I slept the whole time. See my friend, Froggy? Yep, were best buds when Im in the carseat. He soothes me.

Again, we rushed back home, I ate, we changed, and then headed to the reception. Mama and Daddy found me the perfect shirt to wear. Everyone fought over holding and loving on me. I was a very good boy and alert for hours. Mama and I danced to a song called "At Last"..she told me it was very fitting. The whole family had a great time.



Me and Uncle Mike

At last..

My Mama, Ama and Ga-Ga, Auntie and Uncles!

Molly and Me

My family-I'm the cute one
Have a good weekend, everyone. I'm gonna go get me some boobie.
Love, Baby Trevor Michael

22 comments:

Sue said...

He is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! You look like such a nice family. Wonderful pics.

MOM said...

What wonderful posts you have done. He is so handsome!

Carol said...

Trevor's writing skills are advanced for his age! Great post, great pictures.

Baby Wanted said...

He is getting more handsome as the days go by! I love this post...I'm impressed with his writing skills. Most babies can barely drool at his age, lol!

Kami said...

What a great post! He is adorable. Absolutely perfect! I love the black and white photo of just his face. That is priceless. I hope you guys had fun at the wedding!

Kami

Kalle said...

Love it!

The Ashes said...

Oohh! The pics of him on the afghan are definitely my favorite. They're so soft and sweet looking. He is adorable. :)

Sincerevon said...

He is absolutely the cutest little man I have ever seen! I'm so happy for you! I'm currently hoping for my own peanut ;-)

Your blog gives me so much inspiration. I'm 23, my DH is 27 and we live in Belleville MI.

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

What a gorgeous family! You look so happy...well duh, of course you're happy :)

Allison said...

I love the newborn pictures! So cute!

Alyssa said...

I love the way you wrote that :)

And I love that you two dance to "At last" - awwwwww.

Nicole said...

So cute! Love the naked pics :) Was that a cloth diaper? Wow you are brave! Or whatever the word is. Props to you!

Stace said...

Way too cute. :) He really is so adorable! (And sucha good writer!!)

Jamie said...

I love WubbaNubs!! Do you cloth diaper or was that cover just used for the pics?

cady said...

beautiful pictures! lucy doesn't like being naked either, so she feels your pain. :)

Melinda said...

Sweet pictures! If we lived closer I'd offer you a re-shoot on the family and Christmas photos!

Jessica said...

He is so gorgeous! I loved this post and that you danced with him to "At Last." I'm curious about the diaper, too, so defintely answer that one!

Joy said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

Courtney said...

I love how busy you've been. It gives me hope that life doesn't stop after baby is born. That tuxedo top is awesome.

Ashley said...

These pictures are so cute! Love them!

Peppermint Patty said...

I'm finally caught up with Trevor's welcome into the world.

He is absolutely precious!

Good job, mom and dad!

Praise God!

Saffy said...

Trevor's cute, but your family photo takes the cuteness cake - must be all those combined genes together huh? :)