Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Week Home

I am going to try HARD to catch up to present day. Im giving myself the deadline of Trevor turning one month on December 11th. I have my work cut out for me.

Lets begin with Trev's first week out of the hospital..

Trevor meeting the dogs. Or the dogs meeting Trevor. Tom did bring a blanket home for them to smell one day he ran home for 20 minutes. We didnt anticipate any problems and the dogs are adjusting well.


These two waited a long time to meet Mr. Trevor. Delaney cried every day we were in the hospital, wanting us to come home and feel better. She is the proudest cousin. She told my sister she wants to be part of our family now and she wants to sleep in his crib with him. She has been glowing since the day she met him.


Braydon is pretty sweet on him too. He loves to kiss him and call him Trevy boy.

Trevor in his swing. We love our Lamb swing!

I recognize that yawn from our 4D ultrasound. Little Lion is an appropriate nickname.

We took T to the pediatrician the day after he came home. She didnt bother testing his bilirubin because she could tell he was fine. He got a great report and was back to his birth weight, which they changed from 8 lb. 12 oz. to 8 lb. 13 oz. Hey, whats another ounce?

Photography by Delaney. Were..giddy!?

Sleeping in my bear outfit. He loves to be held close and enjoys his Snugglenest.

Laney testing out a bottle. He has no issues taking different nipples. Binkys, bottle, mine..he can do it all!

Delaney spent all day with us and was my little helper. I put Trevor down for a nap and told her to come get me in the shower if he started to fuss. I came downstairs to this-my babysitter asleep on the job! Thankfully, they were both peacefully sleeping.

The only caption I can think for this is-There is a baby in my backseat. Hallelujah! We went to the Train restaurant for Tylers first birthday, which was the day Trev turned one week. He was such a ham!

Tyler having some of my rootbeer float..he was obsessed.
The train bringing his cupcake.
Tyler going to town.
Later in the night, this is his cheeseball smile.

Trevor in his doggie jammies with his guard doggies. :)

Trevor visiting Charleigh, Ben and Annie. I have watched these kids for almost 6 years. They are like family and in fact, call Trevor there cousin.

Monumental day-watching COPS with Daddy for the first time.

THAT was exhausting..

This is how Trev rolls.

There have been many naps with Daddy. He has the easy job.





I love my naked Buggy!

His adorable bear hat.

It finally stopped raining so we could take pictures by the Stork..



Trevor and Ama. We are so thankful for her and all shes done.
My two handsome T's.


See Daddys stitches? Yep, we love the hospital so much we couldnt stay away for more than a few days!




Feeling exhausted after all this? Sick of pictures? Trevor is too..

27 comments:

Sue said...

Oh he is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pics! You and your hubby look so proud, as you should be. The dogs look like they are welcoming the new member nicely too. So glad things are going so well! :)

Melinda said...

So glad everything is going well and everyone is adjusting! Loved all your pics!!

beth ewing said...

no way we're sick of pictures! he is precious. i wish i could get in the screen and kiss those adorable cheeks. he's a doll and it looks like you guys are having a blast.

Mandy said...

I got that same bear outfit for my daughter to ear on Halloween...it's so warm and cozy! Trevor i absolutely adorable...glad the whole family seems to be adjusting so well!

Angela said...

He is a beautiful baby...love the pics! It's so great to see pics of you two holding him, a wonderful dream come true. I love that second to last one of you and Trevor face to face.

jill said...

he's PERFECT!!!! and so PRECIOUS! so happy for y'all!!!!

MOM said...

So stinken cute!

Staci said...

Handsome little man :) Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

He is precious!!! Love the pictures, and I am so glad to see everyone is doing so well!

April said...

He is so precious! You look great momma!

just me, dawn said...

so sweet, that last pic is my favorite!

LucieP said...

I musta missed the ER visit! Yikes! Is anything ever just boring?! lol

Love the pics with the cousins!!

Do you still sometimes think, "wow, this is my baby...I'm bathing/feeding/rocking MY baby?!"

Love it

Bill & Angie Ryan said...

You have a gorgeous baby! Seriously! Now, I don't just say that to anyone, but he is really really perfect! Congratulations hun...I'm so glad you all are doing well.

God Bless!

Angie Ryan
Portland, OR

Allison said...

NO WAY we could ever be sick of pictures of this little guy! He is so cute! Keep em coming!!! :)

Nicole said...

Adorable!! You look great as well!

Brooke said...

Precious Adorable Sweetness is what your Little Lion is! I absolutely LOVE the last picture! You will treasure them all forever. I am so happy for you and Tom!

Carol said...

Never too many pictures! He's adorable as are all of his clothes and hats! And relatives!

Carol said...

Never too many pictures! He's adorable as are all of his clothes and hats! And relatives!

jenn said...

nope! never sick of pictures!!!!
love them! hes such a cutie!!!!

Ashley said...

So cute!!! I'm so happy for ya'll;)

Joy said...

I smiled the ENTIRE time reading this and looking at the pics! I LOVE the picture of you and him at the end, in the sunshine.

He's a blessed little boy! I love how much his cousins adore him!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

What a cutie pie. I just love his little face. Your neice is adorable. She looked so happy with him in those pics. They all did. He will be soooo loved by them all I'm sure. :)

Molly said...

He is adorable! I have so many pics of Cooper napping with daddy. I loved just watching them!
The pics of your boys at the end are great! I know you are one happy girl. :)

twondra said...

Awww, you can definitely see how much he's loved. The cousins sure love their cousin....you can definitely see that. :)

Pam said...

Congratulations! He is precious and you'll are going to be wonderful parents. Enjoy every minute of it. Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

Stace said...

Erin, he is absolutely 100%ly perfect. :) Glad you guys are doing so wonderfully.

williamson family said...

Girl... we could never be sick of seeing pictures when they are that cute! I'm so glad that he now here and you can enjoy him in an all new way.

As you know, I didn't get back to the blogging world for about a month after Kyah was here. Take your time enjoying him and get to us when you can!