Sunday, December 27, 2009

Big News Squared

Lots has been going on with the Robertson family lately. I have to share two quick bits of information before I head to bed!

1-My sister is PREGNANT! With her 4TH child! They announced it on Christmas and I couldn't be more excited. I love being an Auntie almost as much as I love being a Mama.

2-Toms private investigator called him this evening and he has an interview with the Merit board on Tuesday. (For the Cook County Correctional Officer Job!!) This is HUGE! This is a leap in the right direction.

I have more details on both subjects I will share later. I also need to do a massive catchup on you guys. I miss my blog and plan to be back SOON!

Because no post is complete without a picture of Trevor-

13 comments:

Stace said...

Congrats to Tom and your sister!!! Big news! :)

Jessica said...

Good news all around! Congrats to your sister and to Tom!

And of course, Trevor is getting cuter every time I see him!

Baby Wanted said...

Congrats Auntie! And good luck to Tom-not that he needs it!

I agree with Jessica, Trevor keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Joy (When Does Daddy Come Home?!) said...

Congrats on both accounts!!!

Fiamma said...

First, i gotta tell you, THIS IS SUCH A CUTE PICTURE!!!!!!!! and already 6 weeks... where has time gone?! i feel old!
CONGRATS on both accounts!
can't wait to hear more....

Amber said...

Congrats, what wonderful news! Trevor is adorable :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Congratulations to Tom and your sis. That's so exciting!

The Patterson's said...

Congrats to Tom and your sister!! What an exciting Christmas!

LucieP said...

yay yay yay!
Here's to great things for 2010!

The Ashes said...

He gets cuter with every picture.
Also, my sis is also pregnant, but with her first.

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Yay for Tom's interview and yay for your sister! It's amazing how much more excited you can be about things like that when your heart is full :)

And I must say, Trevor is looking more and more like you, IMO!

Heather said...

Awe...what an adorable picture!

Not gonna lie...when I first opened your blog and saw the ticker, I thought you were pregnant again! Congratulations to your sister and to you, Auntie, as well!

Tiffany said...

Congrats to your sister! Could Trevor get much cuter?