Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Three Days

I cant believe I am three days from my due date..its totally surreal! On one hand, I cant believe hes not here yet. On the other hand, oh my, hes almost here. I still cant fathom that I will be going to the hospital soon. I will be making phone calls excitedly screaming his name and stats. I will have my son on my chest. Its my turn, its really my turn!!

On to the subject of getting him here..! I forgot to mention that I also ate pineapple. It was ironic because I ate a ton of pineapple while in my IVF waiting period. I don't care for it much, but I choked it down then and Ill choke it down some more! Also, it was funny to lay there after having sex..like I did when we were trying to get pregnant. This time around, its to get that miracle baby out and into our family!

I am not willing to try castor oil. With my luck, it would make me go into active labor and Ill be stuck in the bathroom. I am not setting myself up for disaster. I debated using my sisters breast pump to stimulate my nipples. I decided against it, since I read some info saying it can cause very quick and painful contractions. Again, I want this to happen when its right.

I have been staying VERY busy since Monday. I have been running errands like a mad woman. Staying on my feet keeps him moving south, right? I raked leaves, baked cookies, organized, cleaned, etc. Today, I even gave 40 lb. Cooper a bath. I have yet to sit down and watch a movie or just relax. I enjoy being active and will do so until he arrives! Hopefully it is helping!

I finally found time to upload pictures, too. Here are the ones from my last shower, Delaney's birthday party and the zoo this past weekend!












Opening her IPOD from us


Laney and her two pregnant Godmothers!




Yeah, we don't follow the rules..

13 comments:

Mandy said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Hope that little guy comes out quickly and easily for you!

Joy said...

COME ON BABY!!!!!

Tiffany said...

He will be here soon! I can't wait, so excited for you. Sending boat loads of good thoughts your way. Oh and BTW, you are so stinkin' cute pregnant.

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see his pics.....so exciting! Yes it is your turn...finally it's your turn :) I'm so happy for you guys!

twondra said...

He'll be here before you know it! How exciting!!!

Ashley said...

I'm sitting here laughing at you eating pineapple and having sex!! I'm sure I would do the same thing;) I'm so excited that he is almost here!! I can't wait to see him!!!

BB said...

You are almost there... good luck! :)

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to hear about the birth of your son! And his name!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

You are so dang adorable. Your belly couldn't be any cuter.
I know you can't wait for your little mr. to be here but truly and honestly enjoy these last few days or weeks of pregnancy. Once he's here it will be the most amazing thing in your life but if you like me at all you will miss that belly, the feeling of knowing your son is growing inside of you as one. Feeling him move. Try to enjoy those memories.
On another note, I can't wait to see your sweet little ones face. Make sure and post tons of pics when he does decide to arrive.

Molly said...

3 days!?! Wow! We tried EVERYTHING to get our little man out! I took some homeopathic stuff from whole foods, and don't underestimate the nipple stim. Eww, I feel weird saying that! Just let your hubby do it. Don't torture yourself with a breast pump unless necessary!

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see him! And I agree that you are SUCH a cute pregnancy lady!

cenghan said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! Hope that little guy comes out quickly and easily for you

cenghan said...

film ve sinema film izle
izle ve seyret
film izle
online ve bedava
film izle
yerli ve yabancı
film izle
sinema filmleri
çizgi film izle
film izleme
anime izle
çizgi filmler ve anime izle
erotik film izle
erotik filmler...
erotik film izle
bedava filmleri ve sinemalar
bedava film izle
online ve canlı
online film izle
izlenir....