Saturday, October 17, 2009

Full Term

My precious Peanut- Today is a big day for both of us, as you are considered full term. That means you are physically ready to join the world. Let me tell you, Sweetheart, we are very much ready to welcome you!

Feel free to enjoy the next few weeks in Mamas belly. But, know that there will be an eviction notice placed on November 7th. :0)

I wake up each morning, look at the date, and know I am one day closer to holding you in my arms. I have never looked forward to anything more in my life. Well, it may be a tie with the day I married your Daddy.

See you soon. I love you!

Mama

14 comments:

Mush said...

Very sweet x

The Patterson's said...

Wow!! I can't believe it is that close already! Time sure has gone fast.

Laura said...

Praying for you!!! Excited that you get to hold your peanut in your arms very soon :)

Laura
http://humble32.blogspot.com/

Hilary said...

Wow, it seems like the past few months have flown by. Excited for you and the day you get to meet your little man!

JB said...

Congratulations! My sweet sone calls me Mama too...even at almost age 6. I love it!

Meant to be a mom said...

Congrats. Its all going to happen so fast. Enjoy these last few, days or weeks and we are all praying for you guys.

Brittney said...

Such a sweet message to your little one. Can't wait to see pics of your darling little boy one day soon:)

Sue said...

Awwwwwwww

twondra said...

So sweet. Your peanut sure will appreciate this when he reads it. :)

Courtney said...

Erin, it's unreal how close you are! Your pictures are all fabulous. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I can't leave comments from work, but I'm following via google reader and I'm super excited for you and your little one!

Joy said...

Awwwww, so sweet! Once he's here you'll look back and feel the time has flown by!!!

Now I just need to put an eviction notice on my belly as I'm due Tuesday! YIKES!

Mimi said...

I can't believe you are at the end of your pregnancy. How amazing!!! I can't wait to see his sweet little face. Good luck!

Kami

Tiffany said...

So sweet, I cannot believe he will be here soon.

Becky said...

What a gift!

http://littledrews.blogspot.com/