Saturday, October 24, 2009

38 Weeks

I'm sitting here annoyed because Blogger wont let me upload any pics..and I have tons to upload!! Perhaps tomorrow it'll work for me? Reminder to self..post..shower pics, 37 weeks, 38 weeks, Laney's party and extra maternity. Sheesh, that's a lot!

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: Up 16.5 lbs..to be exact
Maternity clothes: Are slowly being given back/packed away
Sleep: Not too shabby this week
Best moment this week: I was surprised with a prenatal massage!
Movement: It did slow down recently
Food cravings: Subway tuna..that will be my first meal post delivery :)
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button: Full outie!
What I miss: Having energy
What I am looking forward to: Holding our son for the first time
Weekly Wisdom: Try to brush off the comments stating how huge you are..
Milestones: Finished packing hospital bag

I went to the doctor on Friday. I lost a little weight and my blood pressure was high for the first time this pregnancy. The doc wasn't too concerned. She said we would check it again next week and possibly take action from there. She did a cervical check and there was no change. I'm not going to lie, I was super disappointed. I am trying so hard to not be one of those pregnant ladies who cant wait for it to be over. I only want it to be over so I can HAVE him! I ache all over and every little action is a task, but I still love being pregnant. I am just really anxious to meet him and see what all the fuss is about. :)

I go back on Thursday and hopefully will have more exciting news. Move on south, Bambino!

11 comments:

Jess said...

He is almost here! :) I can't wait to see your beautiful belly! Don't let anyone tell you that you are huge, you are beautiful and I can't wait to see your pictures!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa said...

My first non-hospital food meal was a cold cuts sub from Subway :)

Sue said...

So exciting! He is almost here!

Kriss said...

I glad you updated, I was wondering about you.

Kahla said...

I know how hard it is not to just want him here now, but enjoy every little second, it will go by so fast!!! Congrats on 38 weeks!!!

Stephanie said...

I've been so out of blogging lately...things have been crazy around here and hubby has the flu so I haven't been on here much. Last night I got worried because I didn't seen update from you on my dashboard so I went to check out your blog just to make sure everything was okay. Glad to hear from you this morning! Praying for you all in these final weeks...they are so exciting!!!!

Allison said...

ALMOST! You are sooooo close!! and PS, I have NO CLUE who is telling you that you are huge, because every single picture you post, I think to myself, "whoa,I really hope I look as good as her when Im pregnant!" You look GREAT! You are all belly and you are NO WHERE NEAR huge!! I cant wait!!! :)

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see pics!! I can't believe he is almost here...sooo exciting;)

williamson family said...

I know what you mean. I tried so hard to not sound like one of those pregnant ladies that wanted it over, but I wanted to meet my little man. And as you can imagine, for good reasons. They are just amazing.
AND... The entire time I was in labor I just kept telling everyone that I wanted someone to go to Subway and by me the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. That was what I wanted just as soon as I could eat. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to eat it, though they did go by it for me.
Also.. you look great. You aren't 'huge' at all.

williamson family said...

I meant BUY... goodness gracious, I can't type sometimes.