Tuesday, October 6, 2009

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 15 lbs. from pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? Some are too short now. I refuse to buy a maternity winter jacket, so Ill just freeze the next 5 weeks.
Sleep: Most days its okay. I only get up once to pee.
Best moment this week: Honestly, this week was too stressful to enjoy anything
Movement: His head is usually pounding on my cervix and limbs hang out my right side.
Food cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Nothin'
Belly Button in or out? Outie
What I miss: Having no back pain.
What I am looking forward to: Last shower, finally doing maternity pics
Weekly Wisdom: It feels pretty great to drive around with a car seat in the car. :)
Milestones: 5 weeks to go! Hes almost fully cooked!
Picture: I have gotten really bad at this..maybe tonight Ill try to look decent.

Oh, one more thing, WE ARE NO LONGER HOME OWNERS! FINALLY! THANKFULLY! HOORAY! I wish I could get drunk tonight and celebrate. ;)

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! I'll be sure to have a drink for you tonight ;)

Jess said...

Thank God the house sold! I'm sorry you lost some but in the grand scheme of things, you are still a winner! :) 5 more weeks...wow! I can't wait to meet him and learn his name!

I can't wait to see the maternity pics! Get yourself a sweater (the zipper kind) from target or walmart (they are like $15 bucks), so you dont freeze or wear Toms!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Stephanie RN BSN (to be!) said...

Well, I'm going out drinking on Saturday to celebrate being nominated for the nursing honor society, so I'll make sure to drink a few for you :) Do you like amaretto sours??? lol

Mimi said...

Whoo hooo!!! 35 weeks! Before we all know it, you will be posting about his birth!

Kami

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad you sold your house.
Yay! Congrats.
Sorry to hear your weeks been stressful but I'm glad you and baby are doing good. 5 more weeks, is that all! Can't wait to see your maternity pics.

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the house!!!!!! :) I know that's a huge relief for both of you!

I can't believe you're down to the last month....whoo hoo! I remember the day you told us you were expecting and how exciting it was! And now it's almost over and you're going to get to meet this little guy :)

Brittney said...

Yay, you're almost there!!! I can't wait to see pics of your precious little boy. Congrats on your house selling!:) I know what you mean about the alcohol...I've only been a month away from it but some days I could kill for a nice glass of red wine.

williamson family said...

WOW.. Time is flying! He'll be here before you know it. I am looking forward to seeing the maternity pics!!!
Enjoy these last few weeks... looking back they go faster than they feel like they do :)

Kriss said...

I can't believe you have 30 days left! Wow!!!!! -kriss

Alicia W. said...

I was blog hopping and yours is so cute that I just had to say hello! I'm Alicia from S.C.. Nice to meet ya! :) Have a great day.