Friday, September 25, 2009

Overwhelmed

I am seriously running on empty this week. I have been busy making phone calls, sending emails and gearing up for the sale of our home. We are scheduled to close on the 30th, but its looking like it may be delayed a bit. Tomorrow we are driving to move all of our stuff back to IL and into a storage unit. Spending 6+ hours(round trip) in a car and packing all day are not exciting for someone who's 8 months pregnant.

I worked a total of 56 hours this week, part of the reason I am so tired. Also, I forced myself to do many of the returns from our shower last week. I have gone to six stores thus far and have two to go. Phew!

We are moving forward with our life in so many ways at once. Its overwhelming, exciting, exhausting, wonderful, scary, etc! I know that when the day comes when I am snuggling in bed with my police officer husband and young son, in our new home, it will all be worth it. :)

15 comments:

beth ewing said...

i know you have alot to do but let others help you as much as possible. you need to be resting up as much as possible. childbirth and parenting is hard work and you'll be thankful you rested...besides you don't want to send yourself into premature labor. ok this sounds preachy...i'm just looking out for you.

Mimi said...

Thinking of you honey. It will all be worth it!

Kami

Sue said...

Oh wow! Congrats on the upcoming closing (fingers crossed it all goes well). So happy for you, sorry I haven't left a comment lately even though I read all your posts! I am glad all is great with your pregnancy, showers, LIFE!!! :) Of course, still dying to know the name of the little guy!

Stephanie said...

You busy little girl..you need to find some time to rest :) Hope you guys can get things accomplished this weekend and you'll get a breather before Monday!

Joy said...

You're right- it will be all worth it!

The Thai Family said...

Make sure to rest as much as you can in the midst of it all. And if you're going to spend a ton of time in a car stretch your legs and don't forget to drink lots of fluid!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Hang in there! I know you can do it, your sweet little boy will be here soon. ((hugs))

Molly said...

You poor thing! Stretch as much as you possible can on your drive. My feet were huge after a flight at 8 months because I didn't get up at all.
I got your awesome package today! Cooper LOVED everything and I took pics to post soon. Thanks so much!

Jess said...

Thank you for the prayer on my blog/comment, it was very sweet of you!

I know you are going through so much right now, but I pray six months from now you will be in your new home with your baby and police officer and all of this will be a distant memory!

I wish I was there to help you return all that stuff! I would so be the lady on a mission or I'd push you around in a wheel chair and we could do it together, lol!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Kalle said...

That sounds like a very busy week. hang in there. The last month goes by like nothing.

Brittney said...

Hang in there. It's true that it'll all be worth it at the end of the day:) It'll be here sooner than you know it!

kim_brough said...

What kind of 'new home' will you be going to, or do you plan on staying with your parents longer?

Kriss said...

I am sorry that your overwhelmed. I bet once the house sells you will feel better. Once the house does sell, where will you live?

Kriss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twondra said...

I hope you're able to relax a little. I'm not 8 months pregnant and just reading about you makes me exhausted. :( (((HUGS)))