Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Can't..

I can't believe..its only Thursday.
I can't believe..I am 30 weeks, 5 days pregnant.
I can't believe..the love I have for this little boy.
I can't believe..its September.
I can't believe..our birthing class starts next week.
I can't believe..I have to give birth.
I can't believe..I get to be the pregnant bridesmaid.
I can't believe..my husband picked me.
I can't believe..I am going to be a mother.
I can't believe..how cute baby hiccups are.
I can't believe..the level of exhaustion I feel.
I can't believe..there are 65 days until Peanut is due.
I can't believe..how irritable my stomach has been.
I can't believe..I picked up so much extra work.
I can't believe..we still need to sell our house.
I can't believe..I am making Tom a Daddy.
I can't believe..THIS IS MY LIFE.

14 comments:

Cari said...

Very sweet post. Thanks for sharing!

Stacey said...

soak it all in! enjoy your wonderful life!

The Rileys said...

Enjoy every minute of it...such a special time!

Sue said...

Awwww. So sweet. I am so very happy for you! Best of luck, always :)

Meant to be a mom said...

Cute post.

Jess said...

AWE, I love this post! :) Hush it, Tom was very smart to pick you and there isn't any "I can't believe he picked me." He isn't stupid! :) He saw a beautiful girl inside and out and fell for her! :)

I did call my ob today and he asked me to pee on a ovulation stick that wasn't used for my fertility monitor and I did it...it looks like I am ovulating (two equally dark lines). He said that since the monitor keeps giving me a high reading it will either peak (tomorrow) or it will go back to low fertility. He said to call him if it goes from high to low rather than high to peak. He is going to fit me in tomorrow. :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Kalle said...

A beautiful Life it is!

Tabitha said...

What a blessing! I'm so happy for you!

The Ashes said...

Awwwh :)

Staci said...

So sweet :) It's amazing how much we love the little ones before they are born and then to feel that love grow beyond our wildest dreams when we look at them face to face for the first time.

The Beaver Bunch said...

Enjoy every second!

Brittney said...

What a beautiful post. It truly is a wonderful life! Enjoy!!:)

twondra said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Such a sweet post!

k8tie said...

Erin,
I came across your blog while searching infertility stuff. I was excited to see that you are in the Chicagoland area! My husband and I live on the Southside of Chicago (right by Southside Parade). I was wondering - what type of insurance do you have? Is it HMO or PPO?? I saw that your insurance paid for everything, so I though I'd ask. All the best to you...